Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What's the worst song from your favourite band?

Black Licorice

Only one I can really think of off the top of my head is "Dear God" By Avenged Sevenfold.

I won't say it is a bad song, but I just don't like it.

It sounds like country, involves religion and is a very stereotypical song about a woman. Lyrics from it kinda go like this. 

"Dear God, the only thing I ask of you, is to watch her when I am not around, when I am much to far away."

Which is funny since that song is on the same album as "A Little Piece of Heaven" (One of my all time favorites from the band ) Even though it has heaven in the title, there is nothing religious about it. Basically the story of the song goes, he asks her to marry him, she rejects him, he gets pissed and stabs her 50 times with a knife and rips her heart out, then afterward proceeds to have sex with her corpse but uses a heater so she isn't "cold", she comes back from the dead stabs him 50 times and rips out his heart, they make up in hell and come back to earth and kill everyone at a wedding then have their own, with the undead wedding minister wedding them.

Yeah very Violent song.

Here is the Music Video. Haven't seen it myself in years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VurhzANQ_B0

Edited by TorqueEffect
  • Brohoof 1

Hate on me time....

Korn - Thoughtless

Linkin Park - H! VLTG3

Machine Head - Majority of the Supercharger album

Slipknot - Entire All Hope Is Gone album

Edited by Blackened

Only one I can really think of off the top of my head is "Dear God" By Avenged Sevenfold.

I won't say it is a bad song, but I just don't like it.

It sounds like country

I would agree with this, actually I think most of that album is their worst stuff, and I think Afterlife is the most overrated song ever, it's not even that good. Gunslinger and Dear God are like my least favorite though. Dear God just sounds way too country, and I really don't like country music lol

Worst song by Imagine Dragons? I don't think I have one... but I probably haven't heard every single one of their songs yet. Still, maybe I'll go with "Selene" from the bonus tracks on their Night Visions album. That song sounded a little weird to me.

But yeah Imagine Dragons has to be my new favorite band, but to be honest, I can't really say I dislike any of their songs.

I like imagine dragons but I don't get the big deal about their song, it's time

I don't even really notice that song being a big deal. The two songs of theirs that are a bit overplayed are Radioactive, and Demons. Both extremely good songs, just overplayed.

Edited by TorqueEffect
  • Brohoof 1

Hate on me time....

Korn - Thoughtless

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Thoughtless is amazing :o lol

Korn happens to be my favorite band too, and my least favorite song would have to be nearly any song off the "See You On The Other Side" album. I hated it.

Les Friction is my favorite band and while I enjoy every single song they've made, my least favorite of theirs is Save Your Life. I love that song but it's probably the least favorite of that band.