Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Girl gamers.

Swift

Is it the study of wumbo?

Yes it is my good sir, I apoologize however that my stock of Slenderman brand cookies has run out. I welcome you to take a Nevermore brand cookie however! :3

(edited)

I used to have two girl gamers I used to play with sometimes when I used to play online more often but I haven't played in awhile so we've just kind of drifted apart with the rest of the people I knew on it.

That being said they were pretty cool, I never really got the point of pestering girls when they play online, although it was fun when I listened to the one tear them a new one when they did try and say something. Good times.

Edited by Coal

I'm a gamer chick, in the sense that I love playing games but not really like playing PvP cause I generally suck. I think people are too stereotypical about girl gamers. We aren't attention whores (most of the time). Me and my fellow gamer girls like SugarSprinkles777 just enjoy playing games.

Yes it is my good sir, I apoologize however that my stock of Slenderman brand cookies has run out. I welcome you to take a Nevermore brand cookie however! :3

Quoth the raven, "Tis yummy!"?

I play games. First time I ever touched a game console, I was 4 and it was Astro Warrior for the Sega Master system. I tend to go more towards the survival horror games like Silent Hill (got a Silent Hill tatt), Fatal Frame, Resident Evil, etc.

I call my kind gamer girls... Either or really! And It's so much fun! I play Minecraft, Various DS games (Especially Pokemon... More than half the games for my DS are Pokemon...) and I used to play WoW... That was fun while it lasted. I also like portal, terraria and various Wii games... Although the Wii I use more casually, playing Mariokart or Wii Sports with my family.

Oh, and on the not of pokemon... How many people can claim the victory of completing the original Ranger game... That was HARD without the charge, especially when you had to catch without lifting the stylus off too... I did it though, with my random luck and skill... Just boasting about a hard game...

• 3 weeks later...

I'd call myself a gamer girl if I'd really have the time to play games. And get them.

I have a huge list of games I should get and play. I've played WoW (I'm gonna play it soon again, when I get my new laptop), and various PS and PS2 games. I have over 10 games for my DS and... well, the list would go on, but my time is so limited I don't really get to play anything D:

Plus my parents are what they are...

I respect girl gamers. For me, gaming is fun, and when it isn't, you shouldn't play. Winning is just a bonus. Which is why, no matter what gender, I play for my team.

(edited)

I know a girl gamer, she is freaking fun to talk to. She's a Sonic fan like me, so we get along pretty well. Yeah... that's about it I guess. :unsure:

Edited by letterONE

I know one too, she is a bit hyperactive but she's really hilarious. Too bad I only see her just once every two months since we live 120 km from eachother (Not counting Skype and such)

For me, it doesn't really matter which gender the person behind the 'opposite screen' is. And I don't care whether I've lost/won to a girl or guy or play in a team with girls or guys.

I play mainly for fun, not necessarily to win. can get competitive sometimes, but hey, I'll be honest with ya, I kinda suck at games anyways :P

Ah girl gamers. seems to be a more common occurrence and that's great! I mean games are for everyone right? I think I stopped being surprised when one of my best friends lands in that category, I met her at my D&D club back in high school. Wish I spoke to her more now. All I can say is "GAME ON EVERYONE!" :). I hope that one day I meet a nice gamer girl that is single (Must also be Jewish! Just kidding :P).

There are two types of girl gamers:

1. Girl gamers. These are girls who play games. Nothing special, really.

2. Grrl gamers. These are girls who play games and constantly act like "hey, I play games, and guess what? I HAVE TITS! That's right, I'm a GIRL! All your attention are belong to me!" Grrl gamers are annoying and should be trolled or avoided. Preferably the former, because it's great to see all the guys who rush to their defense because they think the chick will cyber with them or something if they're vehement enough.

You forgot the third kind: the bitch queen who goes on to her ex's account in MP games and lets herself get killed bunches of times to ruin his K/D ratio!

You forgot the third kind: the bitch queen who goes on to her ex's account in MP games and lets herself get killed bunches of times to ruin his K/D ratio!

Speak ye from personal experience thereof?

Not me, my best friend. The second she mentioned marriage, he bails and forgot to grab his xbox on the way out the door.

Oh, it happened to your "best friend," riiight... ;) Only kidding. Well, if he left his Xbox there, then he only has himself to blame, doesn't he?

• 3 weeks later...

why do some even call themselves "girl gamers"? like if gender even matters when it comes to gaming, hearing people call themselves that makes me facepalm, its really nothing more than attention horsing

• Brohoof 1

Girl gamers...

I used to have one in my gaming clan. Truth be told, she fell in line just as fine as the others. She listened to commands and followed them, she could lead the line and put the lads in place if she had to.

To be honest, she even was way better than some of our male rankers...

(edited)

I'm one! :D

Consoles I've played on:

SNES

Nintendo 64

Gamecube

Wii

PlayStation

PlayStation 2

PlayStation 3

Xbox

Xbox 360

Handhelds I've played on:

PlayStation Portable

DS/DSi

3DS

Gameboy Advanced

and PC and my Phone sometimes.

I don't called myself a girl gamer...just gamer. :)

Edited by RiuChan

I'd have a girl gamer for a girlfriend any day, it is better than the "average" (more like stereotypical) girl.

Plus if you respect girl gamers or you are a girl gamer yourself, I find it offensive how society portrays them. Its really sad, example, level up(TV show).