Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Nico's Signatures & Avatars

Nico

It's all right. I've taken note of it. However, I'm going to go ahead and do yours and Bard's requests last out of what I have currently, as I'm quite rusty at making pony vectors and I just keep finding myself restarting the images. So, as to not become backed up on requests here, I'm going to handle the requests for canonical ponies first. That doesn't mean I won't do yours eventually, but it does mean that it'll take a while. I apologize for this, but I think it's for the best to move forward with requests that I can more easily complete.

I'll do my best!

All right. Since your request seems like it'll be the most time intensive and difficult, however, I'm going to put it at the bottom of my current queue. Don't worry, I won't bump it down after this, but for now I'd like to get some of the requests I have done and out there. Do know that this is the most anyone's ever asked of me, though, so I'm not entirely sure how good the result will be when I finally finish it.

Right-o! Not a problem. :D

All righty then. Is your OC the parasprite pictured in your avatar, only larger? If not, I'll need to see a picture of him to know how to really make him. And since this has an OC in it at all I'll put it after the canon ponies in my current queue. You can see the first post to see where you fall into the queue.

As I've said above I'll be taking on yours and other canon ponies first in this batch of requests, so you should be getting yours soon. :)

That's entirely okay! I'm really sorry that I asked so much out of you. I really dont care if you make mine last, but I'm sure it will be awesome!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's entirely okay! I'm really sorry that I asked so much out of you. I really dont care if you make mine last, but I'm sure it will be awesome!

Glad to see you have enthusiasm and faith in me. I hope I don't disappoint. ^^'

LOVE IT! Using it now!

If any changes...Twilight in her Camo helmet too upside down in the opposite right hand corner. Curious to how that would look.

That takes time though, THIS IS AWESOME!

I'm glad you like it! I'll look into making the change, but at a later time. For now I'm going to move forward to another request so long as you're satisfied with the avatar I made for you. I hope it's not TOO different.

post-366-0-39816500-1390955325.png

Glad to see you have enthusiasm and faith in me. I hope I don't disappoint. ^^'

I'm glad you like it! I'll look into making the change, but at a later time. For now I'm going to move forward to another request so long as you're satisfied with the avatar I made for you. I hope it's not TOO different.

attachicon.gifCstrikerAvatar.png

A gift you have my friend, a gift! I am most pleased. Thank you for the time you put into it and I hope others are as happy with the work you gifted them!

I really hope I'm not too late!

But I'll try my luck and see if you can fit in this request <3

Text: Astarte
Background: Anything you feel suits
Pony: Fluttershy (Any sort is absolutely okay with me)
Resolution: 600x200 (I'll be renewing my Subscriber Perks soon)
Additional information: I'll be happy with anything that's given, as your work is amazing, and I do not mind how long it takes, thank you in advance c:

Edited by Rassilon