Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if Justin beiber was a brony?

zerosonicdrive

Welp, i hate him. And if he was a brony i would continue to hate him.

But let's be honest here, does Justin Bieber really look like the kind of person who would enjoy MLP?

We like MLP because one thing that seems to connect us all is "internet/geek culture"

Beiber ain't like us. He'd rather reject us to appear more thuggish than embrace the internet which was responsible for his fame in the first place.

I feel that even if he was a brony, he would keep it secret because it would "ruin his image"

Edited by crazitaco

My viewing enjoyment of MLP did not change when he made that tweet about MLP. It didn't affect me, should I affect how he is in the brony community. And leaving would be stupid. (Been bullied and called so many things, why would I leave cause of Beiber now.) I would ignore it. It's out-of-sight out-of-mind.

I read some rumors online saying that he might be one but I highly doubt it. Even if he was I would pay no attention to him whatsoever. Although, if he is we might have a wave of teenage girls joining the fandom because of him and that I would care about because they'll every MLP related forum into Facebook. The horror........

D) just ignore him all together!

I dont mean to ignore him in a spiteful way. I mean i wouldnt care...he doesnt matter to me.

I had to look up Justin Bieber cause i had forgotten about him. If he became a brony, I would laugh and say: 
"Too late, Hot Topic and Target barely have any pony merch anymore."

Though, if it became a big thing in this community i would be slightly mad, arguing that he's only trying to get publicity and more fans. 

D cause I don't care about bieber.

People are giving the guy way too much hate already but whatever. He has done stupid things and being a brony is not some sort of protection. All bronies are not nice.

Well that would be fine and great, except think about how haters could use this to deliver even more hate about bronies (ie, "eww that Justin Bieber guy, he's a brony too!").

B.) Stop him from being a brony

Even if he was brony, that doesn't stop him from being a self-absorbed twat who doesn't give a shit about anything

Edited by UberAntics

Let's be honest here: Justin Bieber would never be able to admit he was a brony because we all know that bronies would troll the living hell out of him to get rid of him. Either way, Justin Bieber is just a terrible person, and I don't care what he likes or doesn't like. I just want him to go back to Canada and stay there. No offense to anyone who is Canadian, but it's god damn annoying to see our youths praise this douche for breaking the law again and again. We just can't handle him here in the US. Maybe you guys in Canada can set him straight, because his fame is clearly allowing him to skeet along the law. Anyone else would have been deported already. Once you have him back Canada we'll just turn around and you can do whatever you want from there. We won't tell anyone.

C nothing wrong with him really people got to leave him alone...

I am going to take a guess and assume you haven't heard all the legal trouble he's in? He got caught drinking and driving (while underage) in a rented vehicle trying to street race in a small neighborhood. He then resisted arrest. He also has other charges being investigated such as vandalism, spitting (literally) on his fans, and an assault charge if I recall. These are all in a period of 2 months too. He broke the law, got out jail and is awaiting trial and he goes and breaks it again. When you are a Canadian citizen on American soil, you are expected to respect the law almost twice as much as American citizens. He is disgracing his own country even because he's creating a bad image for Canadians to American and the world.

We need to give him back to Canada so they can set the brat straight.

Let's be honest here: Justin Bieber would never be able to admit he was a brony because we all know that bronies would troll the living hell out of him to get rid of him. Either way, Justin Bieber is just a terrible person, and I don't care what he likes or doesn't like. I just want him to go back to Canada and stay there. No offense to anyone who is Canadian, but it's god damn annoying to see our youths praise this douche for breaking the law again and again. We just can't handle him here in the US. Maybe you guys in Canada can set him straight, because his fame is clearly allowing him to skeet along the law. Anyone else would have been deported already. Once you have him back Canada we'll just turn around and you can do whatever you want from there. We won't tell anyone.

I am going to take a guess and assume you haven't heard all the legal trouble he's in? He got caught drinking and driving (while underage) in a rented vehicle trying to street race in a small neighborhood. He then resisted arrest. He also has other charges being investigated such as vandalism, spitting (literally) on his fans, and an assault charge if I recall. These are all in a period of 2 months too. He broke the law, got out jail and is awaiting trial and he goes and breaks it again. When you are a Canadian citizen on American soil, you are expected to respect the law almost twice as much as American citizens. He is disgracing his own country even because he's creating a bad image for Canadians to American and the world.

I know but he's still young may hes sorta bad but hey the remount of hate he gets is kinda crazy even just for being a bit of a bad person...

You mean if Justin Bieber became a Brony than he would bring his legions of fans with him, therefore restoring the balance of the original demographic that My Little Pony was made for? lol.

I'm all for it. We need more lesbian representation in the Brony community.

Edited by Kraken B. Trippin

I know but he's still young may hes sorta bad but hey the remount of hate he gets is kinda crazy even just for being a bit of a bad person...

He's 19, and he isn't going to change by letting him off the hook and going "oh, he's not so bad". He's only going to change through being forced to be held accountable for his actions and making him serve the punishments, which he is constantly getting out of. Every time he gets in trouble they let him off easy and it's nonsense. He's never going to learn if people keep enabling him.

1. He needs to have his driver's license taken away; for good. He has gotten in several driving violations and almost killed people by street racing. He clearly is not responsible enough to handle a car. A 19 year old shouldn't have a sports car that can go 200MPH anyways.

2. We all should be pressing for him to serve the time that a normal person would for his crimes. The law keeps letting him off easy, and thus he thinks it's okay to behave the way he does.

If you want Justin Bieber to stop acting like a douche, you need to stop going easy on him. He's 19, he can and should be held to the same accountability as any other adult.

He's 19, and he isn't going to change by letting him off the hook and going "oh, he's not so bad". He's only going to change through being forced to be held accountable for his actions and making him serve the punishments, which he is constantly getting out of. Every time he gets in trouble they let him off easy and it's nonsense. He's never going to learn if people keep enabling him.

1. He needs to have his driver's license taken away; for good. He has gotten in several driving violations and almost killed people by street racing. He clearly is not responsible enough to handle a car. A 19 year old shouldn't have a sports car that can go 200MPH anyways.

2. We all should be pressing for him to serve the time that a normal person would for his crimes. The law keeps letting him off easy, and thus he thinks it's okay to behave the way he does.

If you want Justin Bieber to stop acting like a douche, you need to stop going easy on him. He's 19, he can and should be held to the same accountability as any other adult.

Lets put this simple he WILL change...

Lets put this simple he WILL change...

How do you know this? If you just go "oh he's not so bad" and brush off his blatantly dangerous acts that could have gotten people hurt or killed, then you are enabling him and he won't change. Why would he change if everyone is acting like what he does is okay and people are telling him that it's no big deal? People don't learn by being told that blatantly stupid and dangerous things they are doing are either "okay" or "not that bad". They learn by being told they are wrong and being held accountable.

How do you know this? If you just go "oh he's not so bad" and brush off his blatantly dangerous acts that could have gotten people hurt or killed, then you are enabling him and he won't change. Why would he change if everyone is acting like what he does is okay and people are telling him that it's no big deal? People don't learn by being told that blatantly stupid and dangerous things they are doing are either "okay" or "not that bad". They learn by being told they are wrong and being held accountable.

I'm leaving it at that before it gets too crazy...

Canada doesn't want him back you keep him

http://picaphobia.com/picture/22794/the-current-situation/

That's what canada and America are doing right now