Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if Justin beiber was a brony?

zerosonicdrive

I couldn't even possibly care less. Although, I would likely find amusement in this community running around like it's the end of the world for something that really doesn't matter at all because the internet loves to hate Justin Bieber, and obnoxiously so.

• Brohoof 1

A.  We have more than our fair share of naive creepers who step in front of a camera and make all of us look like autistic morons.  That Bieber guy wouldn't help things.  Not one little bit.

Edited by NLR Information Minister
  • Brohoof 2

E because F the police. Know what's I'm saying, G? 

I don't really see how that's going to affect me. Heh, the fandom kinda has a bad image already with all the stereotyping and the sensationalist media so really...

I can't think of anything more apathetic to say. Safe to say I tried at least.

i would choose E) shoot him in the face because I've always hated him, he makes me not want to be a canadian, also i can't believe he was smiling in his mugshot like he was happy to get arrested, overall, i think he is a horrible person who should never have been born

D, because I don't give a fuck about Justin Bieber. Hay guys, I know many of you are happy because he got arrested and stuff, but there are more important things than sniffing in everything he does, LIKE FREAKING LORDS OF SHADOWS 2 DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

C) Just ignore him, Justin bieber is one of the biggest little sh*ts on the planets, if he was a brony it would damage the community imo xD 

I would hate the fact that this would mean I have something in common with him. But other than that, I really wouldn't give a damn.

Besides, I don't think they get the Hub in prison.  :comeatus:

• 2 weeks later...

If Justin bieber was a brony which of the following would you do?

A) stop being a brony because you don't want to like the same things he likes or have to put up with bleibers trying to be bronies because he is!

B ) try to stop bieber from being a brony!

C) let him be a brony and try to encourage him to take to heart mlp's morals!

D) just ignore him all together!

I would personally pick c, if he was a brony it could only lead to improvement.

I see that there's an option E missing...

Banish him from the world. (That's what Celestia did :D)

• Brohoof 1