Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if Justin beiber was a brony?

zerosonicdrive

If Justin bieber was a brony which of the following would you do?

A) stop being a brony because you don't want to like the same things he likes or have to put up with bleibers trying to be bronies because he is!

B ) try to stop bieber from being a brony!

C) let him be a brony and try to encourage him to take to heart mlp's morals!

D) just ignore him all together!

I would personally pick c, if he was a brony it could only lead to improvement.

Edited by zerosonicdrive
  • Brohoof 1

D.  Not really much else to say.  I mean, I am a brony, and that isn't going to change because someone else is.  You are what you are.  I might not like my brother much, but that won't change the fact he is in my family.  

Just ignore him. Sure, it'd be annoying to see the show/fandom get even more hate and to see people saying they "love" the show only because their idol, Justin, does. But, it doesn't affect me in any way, so I really wouldn't care. 

• Brohoof 2

Why should i care? I love My Little Pony, i won't stop loving it because somebody i dislike loves it too, if Bieber likes chocolate, would you stop liking chocolate? NO WAY! you just ignore whatever he does and live happy.

• Brohoof 2

D.

I'd still boo him, though.

He could end world hunger, and I'd still boo him.

He could cure cancer, and I'd still boo him.

He could give me a Make-A-Wish if I were terminally ill... AND I'D STILL BOO HIS @$$!!!

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 3

If Justin bieber was a brony which of the following would you do?

A) stop being a brony because you don't want to like the same things he likes or have to put up with bleibers trying to be bronies because he is!

B ) try to stop bieber from being a brony!

C) let him be a brony and try to encourage him to take to heart mlp's morals!

D) just ignore him all together!

I would personally pick c, if he was a brony it could only lead to improvement.

Id pick C, but I never encourage people to take on MlPs morals, they're not really based in reality. 

I was a pretty staunch Bieber defender back in the day. Not a fan. But I never understood the hate. He's not meant for adults. You're not supposed to get his appeal.

When he started making real bad decisions I stopped defending him.

• Brohoof 3

D. I just don't really care about that much. I actually don't hate like a lot of people do, but I don't like him either. To tell the truth, I think his music isn't as bad as people say when he started out. Don't get me wrong, he sucks now, but I just don't see why people hated him so much back then.

• Brohoof 1

I'd ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist. That would be the best thing to do, honestly. The sooner we would all ignore him, the sooner he would leave. After all, he most likely wouldn't be a fan of the show, he would say that he is a brony to get attention. 

• Brohoof 1

oh god please don't get me started on this

he obviously needs optionD

Edited by Jerry