Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ew, gross!

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Yes, totally EW, GROSS! I was eating cheez-its the other day. I love Cheez-its, they are amazing.

Well, I normally don't LOOK at the individual Cheez-it I eat, but I popped one in my mouth and I tasted this GOD AWFUL BURNT TASTE. It was SO gross, I nearly vomited. As I spit it out, i SAW THAT whatever happened, this little Cheez-it was burnt BLACK. IM NOT KIDDING! BLACK! It wasn't mixed with orange or brown. IT. WAS. BLAAAAACKK!!!

I have NEVER had this happen....so uh, whats the WORST thing you ATE in your junk food? This can even count as hair, bugs, burnt pieces, ANYTHING? 

• Brohoof 4

Some cheese is kinda okay stale... apparently not the one you ate.

It was Muenster. I remember the packaging. And where I ate it. And how long it was out of date by.

I left it open for 16 days. And then ate it, knowing I had left it open.

;-;

• Brohoof 3

It was Muenster. I remember the packaging. And where I ate it. And how long it was out of date by.

I left it open for 16 days. And then ate it, knowing I had left it open.

;-;

I'm so sorry. Really. Muenster is... wow. You are a brave soul.

i don't remember eating any junk food that is gross but

ok yesterday i was at my cousins first birthday party ok there was a soup in the buffet i asked the waiter what it was he said soup i looked it and was like "wtf this is gravy not soup" so i took a spoon and tasted it.

it tasted like ass 

• Brohoof 5

Unintentionally or intentionally, cause i can tell you tales of the stuff i ate.

For my unintentional one, I was being made Mac and Cheese when it was presented to me. I could smell the cheesy aroma and the i couldn't wait to sink my teeth into the warm gooey goodness. What's more is that there were little hotdogs in the mixture too! I took the first bite and there it was: the 8 inch, balled up hair strand. At first, i didn't notice due to the fact that the hotdogs were four weeks old. I took notice of the hair when i swallowed my food. I could feel the strand tickling my throat. I dry heaved like a regular ol' tom cat.

For my intentional one, I was at KFC with my friends and was dared to eat the nastiest piece of chicken in the bucket. My friends covered the fried wing with anything they could find. Sauces, both hot and regular; salt and pepper; and the worst part, the dirty floor(i dropped the wing due to all the junk they put onto it.). Now the chicken wing had dirt, a piece of paper, and dust. I ate the fried chicken wing, cause hey: why waste chicken? Dont worry, my stomach was fine after that.

• Brohoof 4

Unintentionally or intentionally, cause i can tell you tales of the stuff i ate.

For my unintentional one, I was being made Mac and Cheese when it was presented to me. I could smell the cheesy aroma and the i couldn't wait to sink my teeth into the warm gooey goodness. What's more is that there were little hotdogs in the mixture too! I took the first bite and there it was: the 8 inch, balled up hair strand. At first, i didn't notice due to the fact that the hotdogs were four weeks old. I took notice of the hair when i swallowed my food. I could feel the strand tickling my throat. I dry heaved like a regular ol' tom cat.

For my intentional one, I was at KFC with my friends and was dared to eat the nastiest piece of chicken in the bucket. My friends covered the fried wing with anything they could find. Sauces, both hot and regular; salt and pepper; and the worst part, the dirty floor(i dropped the wing due to all the junk they put onto it.). Now the chicken wing had dirt, a piece of paper, and dust. I ate the fried chicken wing, cause hey: why waste chicken? Dont worry, my stomach was fine after that.

You, sir, are a brave man. I would have never walked into a KFC in the first place.

• Brohoof 1

One time there was a Pepsi can I had from earlier in the day sitting on the table and it still had some Pepsi in it. I took a drink and whadaya know, there was a FLY IN IT, along with cigarette ashes my mother put in it. Needless to say it was not pleasant.

• Brohoof 1

One day when I was randomly feeling peckish, I spied a seemingly empty hot dog bun bag upon the counter, but lo and behold, one remained. Upon biting in, I discovered a strange taste, further inspection revealed that the hot dog bun was in fact moldy on the inside. 

If junk food is a story requisite, many years ago I ate at McDonald's, enough said (though I'm not entirely sure that counts as food).

One time there was a Pepsi can I had from earlier in the day sitting on the table and it still had some Pepsi in it. I took a drink and whadaya know, there was a FLY IN IT, along with cigarette ashes my mother put in it. Needless to say it was not pleasant.

In the place I used to live in, I would always let my coffee go cold, and I would have to constantly check it before drinking it, because otherwise I may swallow a cockroach or two...

• Brohoof 2

I tend to find hair in foods. I also was drinking out of a cup of soda that came from McDonalds which I stupidly left sitting around unsupervised. I went and dumped it after drinking most of it and found around 5 dead gnats inside. 

I now check my food/drink before every bite and sip and when I leave a can of soda left unsupervised for up to an hour, I automatically dump it. Wasteful, but I don't want bugs in my mouth. 

• Brohoof 2

the grosses thing I eaten, was a 2 year expired nutella, it was so nasty that soap tasted better (literally, I rubbed by tongue with soap immediately afterwards tasting that nasty nutella)

i left a bag of chips alone while playing xbox, for, i think days, i just dumped the bag in my mouth like a moron, here were the contents

atleast 1 spider

cat litter

dust bunnies

and a bit of my mountain dew i spilt five minutes before

I tend to find hair in foods. I also was drinking out of a cup of soda that came from McDonalds which I stupidly left sitting around unsupervised. I went and dumped it after drinking most of it and found around 5 dead gnats inside. 

I now check my food/drink before every bite and sip and when I leave a can of soda left unsupervised for up to an hour, I automatically dump it. Wasteful, but I don't want bugs in my mouth. 

Ouch! man, that has to suck. :P that  happens to me though, I was eating at this BBQ place, and in my food was this roach like thing, I started freaking out!