Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Hates #swag and #yolo.

ghostfacekiller39

w/ Cutie Mark:

1779806_692023707517253_504839175_n.jpg

w/o Cutie Mark:

156237_692022734184017_51368257_n.jpg

Yeahh, I ain't ever really done fanart before, and by no stretch of the imagination do I believe myself to be talented.

But hey, I'm sick and bored out of my mind, so I figured "Why not give it a shot?"  :D

Oh, and my inspiration for this piece was a random blog I made the other day.

So, yeahh; it was done in pencil, colored in map colors, caught on my phone's camera, and uploaded to Facebook for the sole purpose of putting it here.

Constructive criticisms are all welcome! :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 15

(edited)

Looks pretty good of a drawing. Rarity's face looks a little weird though but maybe it's just an angry face. Certainly better than when I sketched Pinkie Pie.

I was going for irritated, if that helps you understand the face thing :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Oh... it explains a lot =)

(still didn't understood what it means)

YOLO stands for "You Only Live Once" and SWAG is just another stupid saying, teenagers use them alot, (not all teenagers but far too many either way) they're both IMO just really stupid fads

Pretty much that, yeahh :D

Oh yea I could be mistaken with this, but I'm pretty sure SWAG (perhaps both) are very often associated with people having their caps on backwards and oversized sunglasses, it's IMO rather stupid, immature and quite sickening to see just how far 'society' has sunk these days.

• Brohoof 2

Oh yea I could be mistaken with this, but I'm pretty sure SWAG (perhaps both) are very often associated with people having their caps on backwards and oversized sunglasses, it's IMO rather stupid, immature and quite sickening to see just how far 'society' has sunk these days.

I thought it's hipsters... No?

Good.

I love Rarity and I hate swag and yolo too. even though I have ''YOLOSWAGINABOX as one of my Heroes' names in Battlefield Heroes, but that's more to troll people :3.

Even more reason for her to be best equine. c:

Edited by Cerby
  • Brohoof 1