searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

If that's the rules, that's.....mean

Well, like I said, that's just my two cents... It might not be like that, for what we know... Arylett's the RP owner so it's ultimately her decision

Yeah. But still, she needs to fill me in so I can introduce without messing up the RP.

I just sent you the PM. I'm sorry for the wait, again. I just had a... really bad day today, and I haven't felt too good. Better now. You can enter now with the information.

Question: Can I apply for a character in Shifted RP now?

My apologies, but you cannot. What Electrobolt said applies.
  • Brohoof 1

I'll just be posting tomorrow. Expect another long one from me. Oh joy. The long ones.XD

Hahah... Trust me, these long dream sequence posts I tend to enjoy :P Heck, I re-read my dream sequence posts sometimes because I enjoyed typing them out :P

Alright, in my last post, I think I hopefully got Lyra out of the way for the time being. XD

It's cool and all that she actually had a small part to play in the overall storyline, but I really didn't expect her to be saying anything else after my short story ended. But when Artsy came into the room, I couldn't exactly stop Lyra from interjecting herself into the conversation. And then I remembered the fanfiction which I'd based Lyra's personality on, and the connection she had to the Grand Galloping Gala in that story.

At least she's out of the way for now, and I don't have to worry about writing for two characters. Until the later...

Yea it's completely fine. Was there anything in there you thought I might object to?

I was just wondering about the last action with Discord, that one I had some reservations on, but went with it anyways. At least now I know you're fine with it :)

I was just wondering about the last action with Discord, that one I had some reservations on, but went with it anyways. At least now I know you're fine with it :)

Yea. I was thinking of having multiple Discords just so there would be the comedic feel of Discord and that you could still use one of them if you wanted to continue your conflict with him or whatever you planned to do with Discord.

Ok when is Arylett gonna post?! I can't post anything until she and legendary go to the boutique and meet Sport!! :angry:

Posted Image

She might just be busy and unable to post right now, or she may just be out somewhere :P Patience, young grasshopper... Patience...

• Brohoof 1

Pretty sure my group is dead, lol. Not all that sure how to move on in the RP...unless I'm just like, "Okay buck you guys, I gots things I need to do." :P

Hmmm... I'm looking at your last post and wondering myself how you could at least bump up some development, but it's hard. Peach seems to already have a clear mindset about grabbing the others. Maybe have the others stay behind for whatever reason? Maybe Silver searches the library for more clues and SiFi is just very intrigued with the books to pay attention. If anything, try messaging the two about whether they will make a post soon or not. I know Silver said a number of posts ago about debating whether to leave the RP or not, though many of us say he should stay. So at least for now, I think Silver's in a bit of a hiatus and SiFi is just M.I.A. Just message the two and see if you get something from them.

EDIT: Also, check to see if Arylett (OOC) know anything about the situation or what to do next.

Edited by Wolfe

Hmmm... I'm looking at your last post and wondering myself how you could at least bump up some development, but it's hard. Peach seems to already have a clear mindset about grabbing the others. Maybe have the others stay behind for whatever reason? Maybe Silver searches the library for more clues and SiFi is just very intrigued with the books to pay attention. If anything, try messaging the two about whether they will make a post soon or not. I know Silver said a number of posts ago about debating whether to leave the RP or not, though many of us say he should stay. So at least for now, I think Silver's in a bit of a hiatus and SiFi is just M.I.A. Just message the two and see if you get something from them.

EDIT: Also, check to see if Arylett (OOC) know anything about the situation or what to do next.

Thanks. I mean I know SiFi is just being lazy... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png lol. I'll still have to get in touch with Silver I think. Hm...and Lionheart.

(edited)

Thanks. I mean I know SiFi is just being lazy... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png lol. I'll still have to get in touch with Silver I think. Hm...and Lionheart.

Silver says he won't be posting for a bit, so you'll have to wait on him. I'm not sure about Lionheart.

If it takes too long for your liking though, I'll simply have Artsy run out and try to find Peach immediately. If that's okay.

Also, I've finally posted! My apologies for taking so long.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Lol you're alright :D I was just fearing it would take forever for Sport to be introduced.

This introduction of your character has been pretty fun for me. ^_^

Edit: Oh, Strong, you need to wait until two people post before you can post again in the thread. It's the only rule here. Used to be three posts, but that was taking too long.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Oops didn't know. Sorry

• This RP is expected to go at a slower pace than most. So no repetitive quick posting. In fact, to enforce this, you must wait until at least two people post before you before you post again.
  • If, however, it has been at least one day and only one person has posted before you, you may post again.

Rules, mate. Next time, pay a little more attention. :P

Either way, Sports not gonna be too fond about her unless she has a major attitude adjustment lol. Of course he will be respectful to her because that is how he is, but she won't be his first choice of a friend. XD

And just wait until you find out his element :P