Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need good British accent Male VA for pony voice over.

Padlock-Keys

Hey everypony! I need a British dude to help me out with my pony project that will eventually be something big, but for right now I just got a few sample scripts and I need somepony that can voice over a simple quick line. (They don't HAVE to be British they can just be British OR have a good British accent, either one is fine!)

I also want them to have Skype if they can send the lines over to me when their done recording. My Skype is TheBigAnimation. 

My Pony OC name is Padlock Keys, the other OC in the script is Private Eye. Private Eye's lines are already recorded and they're here for anyone who wants to listen to them - 

Here is the script to Padlock's lines http://sta.sh/0razb0y8du1 

Again please add me on Skype if you can because this is going to be an ongoing project for a while and I want to stay in contact with you! 

ANOTHER THING!

I've written a song for Private Eye, but not the music, just the lyrics! So I need someone to create an instrumental for me! Anypony out there could please creat an instrumental track for my lyrics? That'd be great! Thank you and add my Skype again at TheBigAnimation 

Thanks!

If the VA needs Skype I'm out. Skype is a bunch of ads, and I hate ads. Unless I can help a small community (like this one).

Other things I have to offer: Hangouts, Email.

How should the voice sound like? Deep? High? Or doesn't it matter?