Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sketch your OC for you (free) [closed]

-FlutterSnipe-

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's some great drawings, I wonder how you'll do other's OC's thought =)

If you got the time, it would be cool if you drew my Blaze, link is in the description  :)

Again just doodlin I will clean it up I want to put a few hours into everyones ponies but I work long hours (stupid army :P) and don't have the time to dedicate to it during the week.

Hmmm do you think you might be able to do my OC Selune Darkeye as Luna's apprentice/faithfull student? Shes in the signature and in my deviantart also in the signature. Last thing change your tag to request shop better.

more specifics and I can do something different Just let me know if the characters came out right. I prefer the ethereal mane on luna but it's so hard/ time consuming to convey with a mechanical pencil :/

post-24276-0-71026700-1391471473_thumb.jpg

post-24276-0-61720200-1391475649_thumb.jpg

I'm gunna tell your platoon Sgt. that you haven't drawn my pony yet  :comeatus:

lol I enjoy your joke. You may have gotten bumped up the list. Let me consider it

I'm gunna tell your platoon Sgt. that you haven't drawn my pony yet  :comeatus:

NO more threats. I don't normally respond to them... normally.

post-24276-0-02780500-1391481430_thumb.jpg

lol I enjoy your joke. You may have gotten bumped up the list. Let me consider it

NO more threats. I don't normally respond to them... normally.

Hahaha, well Next time I'll just have to tell the XO... but thank you for that amazing drawing.  :wub:

I don't know any backstory and have no direction I can do something else if you like! please don't hesitate to ask or tell me you hate it!

Don't worry!

IS BEAUTIFUL ;u;

Here, have all my muffins:

8b8c259d44f31f7483a82fcbc1c886a9_500.jpg