Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sketch your OC for you (free) [closed]

-FlutterSnipe-

Hey, I think these sketches are excellent... Would you mind doing a sketch of an OC of mine who I don't have any pictures of?

I would certainly love to just give me a description and cutie mark description and if you want a scene or other ponies let me know and I will try my best which may or may not be a complete failure! but I enjoy trying!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would certainly love to just give me a description and cutie mark description and if you want a scene or other ponies let me know and I will try my best which may or may not be a complete failure! but I enjoy trying!

Don't worry, it'll be much better than my art :)

I'll take one, if that's okay. My ponysona is fairly simple, so you can do her for starters. Later I may ask for sketches of other OCs.

Here's her reference page: img-2280261-1-frozen_gem__official_chara

Normally, I'd say you ripped off Rarity, but ^that's so well-vectored, I can't really say anything negative about it.

Normally, I'd say you ripped off Rarity, but ^that's so well-vectored, I can't really say anything negative about it.

I did use a base and searched a background image from Google, so I can't take full credit. But I wasn't trying to rip off Rarity. I liked her eye style, and purple, blue and white are my favorite colors.

(edited)

No; 100% serious. Good vectors; look almost CGI.

in all honesty I think I'd be hard pressed to make a white female unicorn not look like rarity. Not that that's a bad thing I do love rarity, and in terms of mane style I'd say she is closer to sweety bell but again with that color palate not looking similar is difficult

Can you do my oc in my sig?

simple enough lol hope you don't hate it :P Edited by rainbowsoldier

in all honesty I think I'd be hard pressed to make a white female unicorn not look like rarity. Not that that's a bad thing I do love rarity, and in terms of mane style I'd say she is closer to sweety bell but again with that color palate not looking similar is difficult

simple enough lol hope you don't hate it :P

Looks great, except my oc is a pegasis. 

Thanks! She looks awesome!

glad you like it after the wing implant surgery was performed succesfully

Do me! Do me!

Oc in the sig.

make her looking at the sky

you asked so nice so I skipped ahead. I don't normally so hopefully noone is mad lol I hope you like it I think it turned out adorable. If a little bit simple.

"I don't always admire pony-related rough sketches, but when I do, I'm looking in Rainbowsoldier's thread."

YAYAYAYAYAY lol my wife squeeeeee'd at that post I am excited about it! thanks!!!!!! I am doing your pony next regardless of your desire for it! OCD or no!

Hey I know your a bit busy with that other thing, but I came here and I was like "Damn! This be some good drawings!" So I decided to come here and ask you to draw something a bit complicated, it's not an OC but if you've ever played Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, I'd like a sketch of Raiden pony form. If you can't do this or you think it's outside of the thread here than that's ok, I just have been wanting this done for a while now, it's totally up to you man! If you no play game yet, go play now! It good game! I find vector for you to work off of.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work! Your going to do great things I'm sure!

So uh..... Ones Raiden,

And the other is Spider-Man, it might be hard to tell which is which but I have faith in you!

post-23808-0-35804700-1391868836_thumb.jpg

post-23808-0-33913000-1391868886_thumb.jpg

Edited by Burning Endurance

so many ponies I don't know what to do next lol

I am literally doing anatomy practice right now trying to think of what to draw.... my old drawing teacher would be proud. next person to give me detailed description of what they want is what I am drawing