Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sketch your OC for you (free) [closed]

-FlutterSnipe-

Nice drawings mate, I like 'em! If you could draw little ol' Jackleberry, that'd be splendid. :D

And yes he's a blank flank by the way. ;)

nowhere near perfect but I hope you like the rough sketch anyway :D can always do it clean later if you like it, let me know what to add or change!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nowhere near perfect but I hope you like the rough sketch anyway :D can always do it clean later if you like it, let me know what to add or change!

Hehe, it's awesome, I love it! You don't need to change anything, I think it's perfect the way it is. Thanks a bunch mate! :yay:

Heres my OC, i usually would say to make the cutie mark purple but since its a sketch I dont have to worry about. Also ignore the E on the screen. Heres Valiant Gamer below

It's a little silly but I hope you enjoy the picture anyway!

"Your experiments could never compare to the GREAT! and SCIENTIFIC! TRIXIE!!!"

It's a little silly but I hope you enjoy the picture anyway!

"Your experiments could never compare to the GREAT! and SCIENTIFIC! TRIXIE!!!"

This is amazing, Trixie is also a nice touch, thank you so much:) Also if your intrested in VG's backstory, its on my deviantart page.

This is amazing, Trixie is also a nice touch, thank you so much:) Also if your intrested in VG's backstory, its on my deviantart page.

thank you I like her as a supporting character and saw boast busters today so I wanted to include her for no reason.

I'm still excited for mine.

let me know if you want a scene who what where etc and I'll do my best Im trying to work through them in the order i got them I know the pics are silly lol but I am trying to get more in depth with them, I got this short attention span and work long hours lol

thank you I like her as a supporting character and saw boast busters today so I wanted to include her for no reason.

First time seeing that? Its funny because my first episode was Equestria Girls but I knew who Trixie, Snips, and Snails were because I saw the end of Boast Busters while flipping througn channels WAYYYYY before I was a Brony.

First time seeing that? Its funny because my first episode was Equestria Girls but I knew who Trixie, Snips, and Snails were because I saw the end of Boast Busters while flipping througn channels WAYYYYY before I was a Brony.

second time lol but I did enjoy seeing it again lol

Oh my your work is fantastic!! I don't have anything to reference for mine bone but I see my OC looking similar to to Shiny Armor. I love his appearance and the way he carries himself. If love if you altered him a little. Maybe add large wings.

Oh my your work is fantastic!! I don't have anything to reference for mine bone but I see my OC looking similar to to Shiny Armor. I love his appearance and the way he carries himself. If love if you altered him a little. Maybe add large wings.

as soon as I possibly can I will do this for you surely! sorry I am slightly backed up lol but I would love to if you just let me know any specifics you want props scenes clothes other ponies etc.

I'm not picky :) maybe just a powerful standing stance. You can tweak his cutie mark as well. I love the shield but I'd like something original. I'm also a fire fighter so maybe you could incorporate something with that :)

I also posted this if you're interested :

So my name is justin and I'm a new found Brony my fiancé is a fellow MLP lover and I want to do something special for her. For valentines day I would like to find someone who can't paint or draw my vision of her as a pony I picture her all white with big wings and a horn as well. I picture her with beautiful long flowing dark red hair. She's the sweetest, kindest woman I know and has the heart bigger than any I've ever seen. As for the cutie mark, I'm open for suggestions. She's an avid cat lover, she's also a fire fighter/paramedic. Any idea of who could do this for me is greatly appreciate it. I can pay, just don't know where to find someone artistic enough to do it for me please feel free to email me as well.

Justinscaife@yahoo.com

Wow, you're a really great artist! Like...really, REALLY great. Just felt like I needed to say that. :P

I'll make sure to return to this thread if I ever need a zebra doodle...really though, you're an awesome artist. :)

(edited)

You guys are too kind and of course I will draw your OC as soon as I possibly can!

Wow, you're a really great artist! Like...really, REALLY great. Just felt like I needed to say that. :P

I'll make sure to return to this thread if I ever need a zebra doodle...really though, you're an awesome artist. :)

thank you you are too kind

Can you draw my oc?    img-2276642-1-attachicon.gifbeats gun.jpg

as soon as i possibly can I will certainly do that for you!

This is not an OC. I just wanted to make this thread 20% cooler! in ten seconds flat.. (this took more than 10 seconds)

I just want you to know know that between work and boredom and other interests I am working diligently to draw ponies... lol.

post-24276-0-45068800-1391645694_thumb.jpg

Edited by rainbowsoldier

@rainbowsolder,

Um... what's with the beer and the gun?

lol other interests I just found their presence next to the ponies humorous. I happen to be drinking and the gun is for home defense was in the room at the time

Mostly I

@rainbowsolder,

Um... what's with the beer and the gun?

mostly I am just bored. And going slightly stir crazy

Mind if I make a request?

I used General Zoi's Pony Creator V1.00, which can be found here: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

If you go the the Advanced Options on the Create tab, there should be a text box where you can paste in a code, to get the pony you want. Here are the code foe the OCs I want sketched (Two of them Actually)

331W174000D3CFCFE8B390000000048FEUI173400B000000A0A80000FF7FFF07107F3FCC004CB2 The first of both, standing upright, also wearing a brownish investigators coat. He's sort of glancing behind him, looking at...

...331W171000595959FFC49D00201A80000UI1734008000001Y0F8FEB0FF7FFF0Q107F3FCC004CB2, The second of which, hiding in his shadow. Not scared, but just trying to keep away from the sun. Maybe, wearing a red dress.

Anything you want to add would be great, thanks!

-DeadFantasy

Hey could you sketch my OC Cyan Blue:

For a pose, I don't care, you can be creative with it.

If you cannot take my request I understand and I am completely ok with it. Thanks.

Here are some of the pictures

:

post-20338-0-52128400-1391702169.gif

post-20338-0-88458700-1391702205_thumb.png

Edited by Cyan Blue

(edited)

@rainbowsoldier,

Sadly, I'm going to have to ask you to cancel mine altogether (if you haven't already started

My editing-OCD keeps kicking in, and it wouldn't be fair to keep changing my mind on you like this.

when I get to it I may still do it for fun and practice maybe you'll like it if not no biggie

Could you draw my OC Soundblast? (In my signature.) Your drawings look great!

Hey I liked the idea we discussed but I felt like as far as the exoskeleton goes that I wasn't... what's the word? Oh yeah, talented. talented enough to convey it without a great deal of planning, let me think about it and see what I can come up with design wise (probably epic fail lol) but at any rate I wanted to doodle so i drew you something.

Could you draw my OC Soundblast? (In my signature.) Your drawings look great!

also when you get on and see the pic please give me some feedback! it totally wont make me sad if you hate it! I promise!

Edited by rainbowsoldier