Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fable heroes and villains

Anon In Equestria

"Yes, yes. Thank you. At least it's something" Kyo said, not paying much attention as he walked over to the tomb. Brushing the top as dust flew off it, examining it carefully as he said "Here likes an angel who was sent from the heavenly skies to give birth to the unknown. May her life be one with God, for he will be her savior and she will be his messenger." Confused, Kyo looked over to see the pendant laying on the top upper corner. Putting his hand on it, another bright flash came about, Kyo closed his eyes and opened them to see a floating, snow white figure before him. "Kyo... my darling baby boy" said the figure, "M-Mother?..." Kyo asked, completely shocked and surprised to see her.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Connor was sitting on the couch when a blinding white flash which filled the whole mansion connor shielded his eyes untill it was over

"The fuck just happened..."

A loud peircing howl came from outside and a shadow ran past one of the windows

"Great fucking perfect"

Connor stood up sword and fireball at the ready

"Yes my dear son... you've grown so much. My beautiful baby boy, but we don't have much time to speak. I'm sure you're wanting many questions answered but now is not of the time. The pendant belonged to me, it holds your memories of who you really are. I abandoned you my child because it was the safest thing to do, I was not welcomed into this world and I met my fate. But you can lead a new chapter into your life Kyo. Take the pendant, keep it close to your heart and always remember, I will always be by your side" she said with a smile, hovering down over to caress his cheek gently. Smiling until she faded away, Kyo pulled the pendant around his neck as everything began to make sense to him. Looking down over his right arm to see inky black, demonic runes appearing as it ran up from his right hand all the way to the bottom of his right earlobe.

Connor turned around to face the tomb

"Kyo we have to get out..."

A window shattered as a creature jumped threw it connor turned to face the creature but it was faster it jumped him and held him down on the floor and stared at him connor was staring into the face of a balvarine

'Kyo get your ass here right now"

Connor kicked the balvarine off of him and sent a fireball its way hitting it in the face but it brushed it off and charged connor

"Come and get some dogbreath"

Connor rushed the balvarine and stuck his sword into the creatures chest and it stopped moving connor felt a surge of pain and looked down and saw that the balvarine had stuck its claw threw his chest connor smiled

"Not to shabby for a dog"

Both balvarine and connor fell to the floor both losing blood it covering the rug on the floor

Kyo blinked, turning around to hear the windows smashing. "Intruders..." Kyo growled, tossing aside his Iron Sword as a much different sword appeared within his hands. It as long, slender and yet slightly thick and light. "My Nodachi... I guess things are set into motion now" he mumbled, dashing out of the resting place as he found Connor on the floor. Helping the man up to his feet and grabbed a bag he dropped earlier, Kyo opening it up to grab some medical supplies and began handing them carefully to Connor as he patched his wound. "And here I thought you Mr.Tough Guy here" he said, just then. A Balvarine hand lunged out from the darkness, not even moving as Kyo's blade pierced the beast with ease. Right between the eyes as it dropped dead, "Don't ask how I did that, I finally learned who I am now. And this isn't an abandoned mansion. It's my home... where I grew up" Kyo said.

Connor nodded slightly at kyos words

Yeah but I think the balvarines own it now I suggest we lug it back to the portal before to many of those thing show up I'm in no condition to fight right now once we get back to the guild you can tell me every thing then okay let's go"

Connor started to limp to the door and opened it

"Fine... but I'm coming back mother. I promise! I won't let your tomb be destroyed by these creatures!!" Kyo called out, echoing though out the empty and hallow mansion. Helping Connor up, they managed their back over to the entrance of the forest where the portal stood. Going through, the reappeared back into the village gates as Kyo helped COnnor over to the guild. Where once there, the guild doctors were able to address the wound more. "So... what are you wanting to know Connor?" Kyo asked as he sat down and folded his legs.

Connor winced as he adjusted his bandages

"Tell me about that new sword of yours it looks arcane"

Connor created a fireball and held it next to his wound

"Ahh fuck that hurts like a bitch come on heal up now"

Connor presses the fireball up against the wound

"Fuck sake I swear I'm gonna shred the next balvarine I see into little chunks and feed him to his friends"

"Well... it's a Nodachi. It's given mostly to Assassins who earned the right to wield such weapon. It's materials are very difficult to find, but once forge. It is light as a feather to it's wielder, but strikes as fast as lightening. Some say they don't even see the wielder draw their blade from it's Scabbard. Only a blade streak or slash, the streak depends on the color of their wielder. Mine is black and white, like the ying and yang. My father use to have this sword until he was corrupted. Now I take place of it, I also have some rather... Arcane magic on me" Kyo explained. Rolling up his right sleeve as he showed his inky black, demonic runes running up his entire arm as a black and white flame blazed on his right hand. "Aura... my runes speak to me. They say it's aura and that my bloodline has been crossed between a human and, wait. A demon? Is such thing possible??" Kyo said.

@kyoyin, lonewolf1735

"Blasted beasts get yer hides back here and fight me like the beasts ye is!" I yelled as several balverines took off past me. "Go help the others in the darkwoods he said. Blasted guildmaster is tryin ta kill me." I complained. "I don't even hear them anymore so that means I either failed and they died or they activated their guild seals." I guessed. "Why is it that I'm always late when I know others are involved no matter how quick I move?" I asked myself. I checked a bit farther in the direction the voices came from only to find some blood and evidence of others having been there. "Slag, back to the guild." I said activating the guild seal. At the guild I asked around for the two new heroes sent out recently that came back injured. I was pointed to the infirmary. Once there I easily found the two by the scent of blaverines floating around. "Yo dyewdes sorry I missed the fun." I said in greeting.

Connor looked up and over to fellow hero cimarron

"Yo cimarron yeah you missed it I got stabbed by a balvarine while kyo here went and got a cool new arcane tattoo done on his arm isn't that right kyo"

Connor said while adjusting the stitches on his cut

"This isn't something cool... this is an omen. I need to find out more about this. Once you're patched up, we need to head out. I have someone in mind you could help me out here. As for you Cimarron, it wasn't pleasant. After viewing my horrid past and watching my mother's death. I learned now that, things are going to become more difficult for me from now on" Kyo said, deciding to leave the two as he went into the wardrobe room. Coming out in a long sleeved, black buttoned up shirt with a blood red, silk tie around his neck. White slacks that were slightly loose and firm to enable easy movement and some literal, steel toe boots. His right arm sleeve was cut off to show off his runes as it glowed blood red, "My runes speak to me of stories, of long and forgotten warriors who share the same bloodline as me. They lived for many years until they met their fates, now I open a new chapter. The chapter... of the Demi-God" Kyo said.

@lonewolf1735

"Lemme guess the same mutts that tried picking a fight with me but then ran at the first chance, slaggin beasts. You weren't attacked by a white one were ya?" I asked carefully.

@kyoyin

"Decent looking piece. All I ask is that you don't go stealing all the good missions to test your half blood powers, the rest of us need to make a name for ourselves to lol." I said good naturedly. 

@Cimarronboy

"I assure you, I don't have the slightest intention of doing so. I'm wanting to know more about my bloodline and what purpose we have. My runes say it depends on the user and owner, so that means I could be good. Or bad, or nothing... I'm going to learn more about it. With or without any assistance" Kyo said.

Connor stands up and off the table and winces as he stretches his stitches

"Nah it was just a regular one I isn't gonna turn although I might need to stay back from front line combat less I rip my stitches"

Connor flexes his fingers and a fireball appears in his hand

"Still won't stop me from kicking ass though"

• 2 weeks later...

@kyoyin

"Sounds like a worthy interest. Lemme know if you ever need someone to cover your back."

@lonewolf1735

"I'd rather not have you journeying about wounded. The blood will attract preds and the injury itself could hinder you in a crucial moment in the middle of battle. That wound counts as an easily influenced factor that could turn on us at the worst possible time, it shouldn't be trusted until fully healed."

(ooc sorry bout that guys kinda having a rough month, things are getting a bit much over here)

Edited by Cimarronboy