Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking Story Requests!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

I could perhaps offer some assistance as a writer, since you appear to be looking for writers. I won't be able to do anything for a while because my laptop's pretty much broken but once that get's fixed up i could help out here. I actually have one of these threads for myself as it is but i think it got buried :/

You're gonna hafta ask Soren, once he gets his tail-section back on the thread.

You're gonna hafta ask Soren, once he gets his tail-section back on the thread.

Will do! Do i need to do anything in particular?

Will do! Do i need to do anything in particular?

Near as I can tell, you simply PM him with an example of what you can do in terms of writing, and then he'll decide if you can make it in or not. Don't worry; It's fairly easy to get in.

Edited by Skijarama

I have an idea for a fanfiction. I wanted to write this myself, but I have too much stuff going on as it is.

Anyway, I cannot post it on here for fear that someone may take my idea and gain all the credit. This story that I have been thinking about has never been done before. Trust me, I looked everywhere. Nothing comes close.

If you are interested in listening to what I am offering, shoot me a Pm and I will give you all the details you need.

BTW, it will be a mixture of a few categories. (Romance, adventure, drama, SoL, ect. and at the very end Sad and Grim/Dark)

I could perhaps offer some assistance as a writer, since you appear to be looking for writers. I won't be able to do anything for a while because my laptop's pretty much broken but once that get's fixed up i could help out here. I actually have one of these threads for myself as it is but i think it got buried :/

I'm still alive... I think, sorry for the long wait, computer problems are killing me, anyways, just give me a PM with your catagory of writing and a small example of your work and your In.

EXTRA NOTE TO ALL USERS!

I will not be able to get on for a while, so I'm leaving skijarama in charge until I get all my computer problems fixed. ski I hope you don't mind, and if someone can take over my Dark writing it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, and I wish everyone a good day!

• Brohoof 2

@@Skijarama,I don't mind waiting. I want you to make a fanfic where there is a mysterious magical curse that reverses everyone's personalities. No not like Discord... they are still themselves but they are overcome by their own desires going to extremes to get them. That involves getting others into their influence through this curse. It isn't always visible but can be "felt" by exceptional individuals. It transfers through engulfing others in it's crimson-dark flame. The only way to undo it is to actually beat them in a fight. The crimson flame will dissipate as strength leaves the loser and they shall return to normal not remembering anything. While "cursed" they are significantly stronger. 

Now as for the "villain" he/she can be anyone. But certainly not of Equestrian origin. This will force every nation friend or foe to ally againt this threat. Ponies,Changelings,Griffins,Minotaurs e.t.c. Significant personalities from each faction will fall prey to this. Think it's possible? 

@@Skijarama,I don't mind waiting. I want you to make a fanfic where there is a mysterious magical curse that reverses everyone's personalities. No not like Discord... they are still themselves but they are overcome by their own desires going to extremes to get them. That involves getting others into their influence through this curse. It isn't always visible but can be "felt" by exceptional individuals. It transfers through engulfing others in it's crimson-dark flame. The only way to undo it is to actually beat them in a fight. The crimson flame will dissipate as strength leaves the loser and they shall return to normal not remembering anything. While "cursed" they are significantly stronger. 

Now as for the "villain" he/she can be anyone. But certainly not of Equestrian origin. This will force every nation friend or foe to ally againt this threat. Ponies,Changelings,Griffins,Minotaurs e.t.c. Significant personalities from each faction will fall prey to this. Think it's possible? 

As promising as it sounds, a story like that would require a lot of content to be told well. Allot more than I do on max for this thread. Sorry, but I can't accept this one.

@@Skijarama, Understandable. Hmmmm how about this one? Alternative version of Canterlot wedding. Queen Chrysalis and the changelings are originally crystal ponies which got separated into two bodies when Discorded under our fellow Discord's rule. Queen Chrysalis is the Discorded/split half of Cadence and invades Canterlot to reclaim her good part. Good ending leading to Crystal empire reunion and restoration of Changelings and Crystal ponies alike.

Oh, um... please pardon me if I seem impatient, but is there any chance I could know when my story will be done? I requested it quite a while ago. Once again, no rude intentions. Thank you.

Which one was it again, if I may ask?

The one with my OCs. Apparently, Midnightbreeze is working on it.

Midnightbreeze is still working on it, sorry for the delay, shes been sick, and in and out of the doctors for a while, she is still working on it, and should be posted soon, again, sorry for the delay

Midnightbreeze is still working on it, sorry for the delay, shes been sick, and in and out of the doctors for a while, she is still working on it, and should be posted soon, again, sorry for the delay

Ah, I see. Sorry. If I'd known...