What Were The Top 3 Best Things To Happen In Your Life?

Starlight Lunamoon

I don't if they're the best moments, but they're the ones that stick out most for me

1. The first big gig I played, it was at a club called Billiards.  We played a near perfect set, and so many people wanted to check us out that they had to stop people from coming in.  That night convinced me once and for all that all I was going to focus on was music. 

2. The first night I did candy.  This night was magic, and I can't even articulate it without gushing. 

3. The day I finally realized that life wasn't what I have been told it was all of my life.  You can actually do and say whatever you want, and be whatever you want.  There is nothing holding anybody back, it's all mind games you play with yourself.  THAT realization defiantly changed my life. 

Great idea for a topic!

• Brohoof 1

1) Me leaving my journalism course. It lead to me fighting to get into an area of study that I really care about. (Programming)

2) I grew a beard. Seriously, you have no idea how much that one little thing has changed peoples' perception of me. Of course I try to keep it in good shape as well...

3) Rage deleting Vista and exclusively using Linux for several years. It seriously taught me a lot and made me comfortable with using a computer without a GUI. I have a big advantage in one of my subjects because of it.

1. Becoming a big fan of bronies. (Sorry, I prefer the term big fan if that's cool with you. :) )

Being young, small, and I guess moderately handsome according to everyone I meet for a 19 year old. XD

Being the most unique that I am in terms of personality towards my friends to label me cool, popular, and a great friend.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

in order:

1: meeting my friend Abby, who literally saved my life, everything i am i owe to her :)

2: getting into university, i don't get on well with my dad so knowing i could move out AND get student loans was just sooo liberating

3: going to the pub with a band called Saxon for a couple drinks :D

These aren't really my favourite. But they're good ones I've experienced recently. (Probably only in the top 100.)

1. Finding a cig starter pack for mlp and my mlp dog tags

2. Getting my wii booted back up and playing a lot with my mom

3. Finally having the strength to say applejack is NOT a background pony.

2) I grew a beard. Seriously, you have no idea how much that one little thing has changed peoples' perception of me. Of course I try to keep it in good shape as well...

Heehee. It's funny, here if I have a (really scruffy) beard I can buy alcohol anywhere and nobody questions me, but the instant I shave it's always "Hey you've gotta be 18."

Here in Taiwan the drinking age is 18, also they're way more lax about it.

Edited by Kitsunin
  • Brohoof 2

1. becoming a brony/pegasister if you has not guessed.

2. when my mom and dad broke up it changed my life. (not good but it was big)

3. around the times when i was 5 to 8 years old life was beautiful for me at that time (i would not say childhood since i'm still in the teens) (another big thing)

Edited by Everleaf

Not sure if these are the best things to happen to me, but they're certainly things that stand out. They aren't in order, by the way.

- Becoming a brony

- Realizing that I should live my life to it's fullest and do whatever makes me happy, regardless of what people say

- Deciding to pursue art at a young age(practice gets you real far, trust me) 

1. Finding the greatest friends i could ever possibly ask for. I wouldn't hesitate to take a bullet for them, they're awesome.

2. Reuniting with my mom when I thought I'd never see her again

3. Meeting my special someone. You know who you are beautiful :)

(This is in no particular order)

Edited by ~chaotic biscuit~