Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My O.C. (Criticism Needed)

Linux Distro

It's gorgeous! The hair is very realistic, and the rest too. Still, it looks kinda evil without light or pupil in it's eyes. If your character are "good" then make light and a pupil in the eyes!

(Sorry for bad english, I'm not english)

It's gorgeous! The hair is very realistic, and the rest too. Still, it looks kinda evil without light or pupil in it's eyes. If your character are "good" then make light and a pupil in the eyes!

(Sorry for bad english, I'm not english)

Like good as in good and evil ;)

• Brohoof 1

That's a really cute OC :3 I think you could erase the hair outline in the OC's eyes and that'll be good. It looks good with the eyes showing over the hair, just erase the hair outline in the eyes. Maybe you could use different shades of green for the mane and make streaks in it..?

It's a cool OC, though! I'm tempted to ask for a request!

• Brohoof 1

Um, you wanted honest criticism so... 

The mane and the ear are good but thats kind of where it ends for me sorry :P

The face and nose are poorly shaped, on the left side of the face in particular. The eyes are a very strange shape and only one color + can be seen through the hair. Also the coloring is a bit shoddy. 

Yeah... sorry x3  Not good imo

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 1

@@XxConfusedUnicornxX,

Yeah, I was using colour pencils, and they weren't sharpening right and all that ended up in poo. Plus, my copier emphasized lot of coloring mistakes whenever I changed the contrast to make the black lines. I was also rushing when in all this, so yeah xD

@@Skylar,

Finally, someone being honest! :P Lol, in all seriousness though, thank you for doing so. I am aware the side of the face looks odd, as it is just odd. I don't even know how it turned out like that. And, the coloring does look rather rubbish, and there are smudges all over the paper. Thanks for your honesty. ^u^

Cool work man, nice and clean.

I'm going to go out and say that really like the style of the nose, it's kinda different, and I like it.

And other then the fact that it looks like it was drawn with crayon, and the eyes needing to be worked on, great piece.

C

• Brohoof 1