Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ChikoritaBrony Q and A thread (1,000 post celebration)

Moved to Elsewhere

(edited)

What is the colour of jealousy?

What is the colour of jealousy?

What is the colour of jealousy

Green, cause green with envy *looks at text color* this is awkward

Did you know that there are Dragons in Morrowind? Most of them just fly up far to high in the sky to see, and the ones near the ground are invisible.

no

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

i don't even know

If you can magically transform into Pinkie Pie for 20 minutes, would you take the opportunity?

If so, what would you do? :o

Um, YES!! 

Also I would see what kind of logic breaking I would do and see if I can dimension hop to Equestria 

Edited by ChikoritaBrony

What are your favorite pony and non-pony songs?

Is there any fan-made pony songs that you like?

P.S.

Derpy emoticons because I can. :muffins::derp:

For pony songs, I'd have to go with Pinkie's Lament for it showing Pinkie singing out of her comfort zone of comedy and it being beautifully animated and emotional.

Non pony songs? I don't listen to a lot of music but I did like the song For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica... That's all I got.

As for fan-made songs, either Picture Perfect Pony, Don't Mine at Night, or Sinking Ships.

Why don't you use emoticons?

They're so cute  :wub:  :lol:  :)  :okiedokielokie:  :o  :D  :(  ;)  :blush:  :squee:

Apparently the community doesn't allow me to use them in here for some reason. Weird, they worked before.

Apparently the community doesn't allow me to use them in here for some reason. Weird, they worked before.

Really?  :o

Can't you just manually add emoticons? Like : + ) =  :) or : + O =  :o , : + ( =  :( , : + lol + : =  :lol: , : + yay + : =  :yay:

Can't that work?  :(

(edited)

Really?  :o

Can't you just manually add emoticons? Like : + ) =  :) or : + O =  :o , : + ( =  :( , : + lol + : =  :lol: , : + yay + : =  :yay:

Can't that work?  :(

Let me try again  :lol:

Edited by ChikoritaBrony
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you think that putting Grogar (G1 Villain) in MLP Fim (G4) would be a game changer for Twilight Sparkle?

Don't know, would have to see how he is in G1 to decide that.

If batman parents are died, then how was he born!? :o

I mean, this doesn't make sense. How died parent can have children!? :huh:

I think they died after he was born
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

This thread started on my birthday!

Also.. 

Umm.. 

I didn't read over the ones you've already answered so I'll make up a not common question.

How do you eat your oreos? xD 

You'd think there'd only be one way but I've seen people get really creative and it seems to vary so much between people how they eat their wonderful, milk's favorite cookie.

• Brohoof 1

This thread started on my birthday!

Also.. 

Umm.. 

I didn't read over the ones you've already answered so I'll make up a not common question.

How do you eat your oreos? xD 

You'd think there'd only be one way but I've seen people get really creative and it seems to vary so much between people how they eat their wonderful, milk's favorite cookie.

Let me first just say that Oreos are an awesome and underrated snack that I don't eat that much.

I guess I eat them regularly. Come to think of it, there are a zillion ways people can eat oreos. You can take off the top, dip it in milk, etc. 

Wow, I didn't think this thread would get revived. 

• Brohoof 3

Let me first just say that Oreos are an awesome and underrated snack that I don't eat that much.

I guess I eat them regularly. Come to think of it, there are a zillion ways people can eat oreos. You can take off the top, dip it in milk, etc. 

Wow, I didn't think this thread would get revived. 

A friend of mine takes the top and bottom half apart, takes the side without the cream on it and uses it to cut the cream on the other side in half, places the half-cream on top of the creamless side, and eats them separately. Says there is no better way to eat an oreo, but I think the process is too long... also- no milk! D:

What do you think of this??

• Brohoof 1