Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Land Of Power

DashieHeart

IC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/92629-the-land-of-power/#entry2456067

This RP is for all of you who want to use their alicorn OCs! :D

The Land Of Power is about a land of alicorns, who don't exactly know what they really are to outside ponies. Since only a few have left their land, and no ponies have ever visited, they don't know what outsiders look like, but they assume they are all the same beyond the limits of their small world, and just like them. In the alicorns' eyes, every single pony has a horn and wings, and great magical power, making it seem that they aren't actually that special. Also, to all other outside ponies, this land doesn't exist, making the very few alicorns that aren't living in this little land very special to them. However, that will soon change, when a few adventurous ponies decide to show up.

You can control two ponies, maybe three if you really want (you have to ask me first). However, if you want to have two, one has to be an earthy, pegasus, or unicorn pony. So, you can't simply have two alicorns, unless you have a third pony to control.

I want to have a decent sized group, but if we can't get that many, that's cool too. 

Also, if you have any questions, you can message me or ask me right here in the comments. 

I will be posting the names of the ones who join as they do so, but if I don't reply or add your name right away, I'm sorry, I'll try my best to stay on top of this and the RP once- and if- it starts up. 

By the way, I will be using three of my OCs, which are Luna Violette, Lune Trace, and Moon Beam. The first two are alicorns, and their names are in French. You know, because I can.

:)

Dashian- Steel and Aries

kappa214- Hank and Celestia

Frozen_Pegasus.mp3- Fruitberry and Sophia Heartwings

Moonbacon- Moonlight

FractaLuna- Crimson Heart

Edited by Kay Dreamer
Adding IC link
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on mobile so I'll just describe him in here

He's a black alocorn with a fiery mane and tail he's loyal to the end and even though he looks Very hostile he is really very friendly

Of course you can join with Hank, and by the way, he's awesome. I love the back story

Really? Your the first one who actually says they loved it. Well. I'm having hank and celestia a couple instead of hank being her son if its okay.

Thank you! :) maybe celestia could stop by at the area sometime in the future to see how the alicorns are doing?

Yeah, that'd be cool actually

I'll join with my OC Fruitberry and my Oc Sophia if you want.

Fruitberry:

FGTYBnD.png

Sophia is in my signature

Sure sure :) 

And if anyone would join with some more alicorns, id love that, because we need a few more 

• 2 weeks later...

okay, so i was thinking that with the group that we have right now is good enough, because i like smaller groups so that its like easier for everyone

i just wanted to know if it was good with you guys 

• Brohoof 1

Well, alicorns are really powerful and such, so you should make your OC to look powerful

Also, their name should sound pretty awesome, too

But other than that, just make it the way you want it, there aren't really any guidelines for making an alicorn OC

You just kinda do it the same as any other OC: unique and the way you like it