Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I would like to draw you a picture

SadlySadSadnessSalad

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@SadlySadSadnessSalad,Oh yea it's awesome i know! I did mention about the helmet and other stuff right? I don't know how i can say more without knowing anything about art. 

I'm not talking about you, I'm saing in general

Also helm sucks... Never could represent good object orientation. This is the case - helm not even fit the head angle.

Nevermind...

If you need something else to be drawn just ask it.

Can't wait to see my request... all the completed ones look fantastic!

I see your picture dark with chaos references... I really want to draw it, but you know, I have mariachi pony to create  :(

Well after a third picture wipe I managed to pull this...

Mariachi for @@Dark Heart

Now lets see if I can make something for Pripyat Pony

Edited by SadlySadSadnessSalad

I'm not talking about you, I'm saing in general

Also helm sucks... Never could represent good object orientation. This is the case - helm not even fit the head angle.

Nevermind...

If you need something else to be drawn just ask it.

I see your picture dark with chaos references... I really want to draw it, but you know, I have mariachi pony to create  :(

Well after a third picture wipe I managed to pull this...

Mariachi for @@Dark Heart

Now lets see if I can make something for Pripyat Pony

umm did you accept my request? https://mlpforums.com/uploads/418c1505f74bf62653e752b7835d12eb.png

Hello there. I don't know if this is still going, but could you maybe do a drawing of my OC Storm? I have an idea for it, too - 

I need the drawing over this background: 

GFR20142.jpg

My avatar and his character page both have good images of him. Cutie mark's just some clouds and lightning.

I'd like for him to be on the image, on the bottom border as if there is a floor there. I would like him to be looking off to the left with a smirk-y grin on his face, like he knows he's going to win something. Thank you if you do this. You don't have to if it's too much work. Thanks.

Edited by Stormwing

Yes you are in the list, but be patient I started this like 2 days ago, I can't go that fast...

can I request my OC Motion Spark? for ref you just look at my avatar and siggy or click on the link below my sig to get a much more detailed look of him! :)

Very nice animations, but I'm afraid I can't add something better than it already is... I still can try if you want but I bet you would be disappointed

Hello there. I don't know if this is still going, but could you maybe do a drawing of my OC Storm? I have an idea for it, too - 

I need the drawing over this background: 

img-2355537-1-GFR20142.jpg

My avatar and his character page both have good images of him. Cutie mark's just some clouds and lightning.

I'd like for him to be on the image, on the bottom border as if there is a floor there. I would like him to be looking off to the left with a smirk-y grin on his face, like he knows he's going to win something. Thank you if you do this. You don't have to if it's too much work. Thanks.

I'll see what can I do... And thank you for those details, this will help a lot

Edited by SadlySadSadnessSalad

Yes you are in the list, but be patient I started this like 2 days ago, I can't go that fast...

Very nice animations, but I'm afraid I can add something better than it already is... I still can try if you want but I bet you would be disappointed

I'll se what can I do...

why would I be disappointed? :<

Because you obviously a better artist.

How about I draw you Rarity picking her nose?

silly! if I came here is because I like your art already and I would like Motion to be drawn in your very special way, no pressure as an artist added.

Besides Rarity is already picking her nose in the banner -_-

silly! if I came here is because I like your art already and I would like Motion to be drawn in your very special way, no pressure as an artist added.

Besides Rarity is already picking her nose in the banner -_-

Be ready for your OC to float in paint then. Also I would have made Rarity emotions of picking her nose mo intense, but you lose it xD

Thanks for cheering me up

Be ready for your OC to float in paint then. Also I would have made Rarity emotions of picking her nose mo intense, but you lose it xD

Thanks for cheering me up

no problem, you can always get better, and I think it's cool that your doing requests, because in this fandom we know that art is highly appreciated and many can't draw or can't afford commissions, and I think it's cool what you're doing.

A guard you say? Well maybe the armor design will overshadow bad forms that I will draw... But I doubt it
 I'll be very happy to see what you create, regardless of any imperfections.

I think you might have missed my request from a few days ago(You seem to have your hooves full) but here it is again.

Great artwork I don't see why you think it's bad, and I was wondering if you could draw my OC Silver, however you please.(If you are too busy then just say so and I'll leave you in peace).

Man my pictures can't be compared to yours... Maybe I can do something good with weird faces, c'mon man... I will never do such good outlining as yours

Pish-posh. My stuff is pretty much tethered to FiM's design, but there's something about the way you draw ponies that is uniquely your own. :D

Edited by Thrashy