Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Nope, My data shows the pony with the least lies that also has an acceptable amount of screen time is Granny Smith.

Among the Mane Cast, I'm not sure but my guess is Rarity. I can think of a dishonest episode for each pony except her...though I could be wrong.

What is that thing over there? and how do we get rid of it?

Edited by Vulcan

Smile and wave, boys... smile and wave...

If there was one thing you could say that would reach all of the MLP fandom, what would it be?

• Brohoof 1

Thursday...because thursday...means mail....

If the object behind you came to life and attacked you, how screwed would you be?

Edited by Vulcan

Smile and wave, boys... smile and wave...

If there was one thing you could say that would reach all of the MLP fandom, what would it be?

"... Celestia is watching..."

Millions of people vanish without a trace!

Reports of random people all over the world have disappeared in an instant flash! Investigations conclude that all victims were fans of a cartoon show called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"...

Other news include sightings of movement of the moon! Scientists agree that this is a clear sign of alien activity...

Alternate:

"...M.A. Larson writes all the episodes in Season 6..."

Bronies all over the world yell out in rage!

Millions of fans of the cartoon show "My Little Pony: Frienship Is Magic" have all yelled "Larson!" simultaneously after "hearing a whisper". This has called several earthquakes all over the world. Scientists agree that the lungs of the fans of the show MLP:FIM are more advanced than the average person...

Sorry. I had to.

Answer to question above: Thats my chair. Which I am sitting on. Please, don't grow teeth...

Make up a random backstory to Celestia, please?

Edited by A Questionable Santa
  • Brohoof 1

Once upon a time, I made an alicorn out of clay, gave it Frosty the Snowman's tophat, and watched it come to life.

The end.

When will the gamer masterrace stop fighting over hardware like idiots, and unite against the anti-game politicians?

• Brohoof 2

My friends.

Quick! The nukes are falling!

Do you live the rest of your life in a vault by Vault-Tec, Use your own personal shelter (not guaranteed to withstand) or just embrace the mushroom cloud?

• Brohoof 1

EMBRACE THE GHOUL-NESS! Living in a vault would result in horrible experiments... Or perhaps I'll become the Puppet-Man...

Would you rather be a mindless ghoul/zombie, or be a ghoul/zombie that can have rational thoughts, but is plagued by guilt, self-loathing, despair, etc...

• Brohoof 1

20% more awesome than normal dash

You can send one video that's sent to any pony you want in equestria, what will you make your video about and who will you send it to?

Edited by Vulcan

Creepy pasta compilation sent to to Fluttershy, Muahahaha, ....kidding o_o.....I'll send the first episode of MLP to twilight ^__^

same

Edited by Vulcan

I suppose after my Gym time o_o ,but a shower fixes it :)

You see that button beside the word "Previous" that says Page XX to Page XX" , yeah, that one, o_o

click it and jump to a random page o_o type any number you want , what was the "question" on the first post of that page? and what would be your answer to that question?

Edited by Vulcan

Pg 626 ...because stitch; the question was "What's a villain in MLP that you think should come back?"

stitch_staring_by_stitch_alien_626-d5eun

Chrysalis , I rather enjoyed her voice and the idea of her character. 

same

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1