mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I have a bad habit of breaking my New Years Resolutions, but about five years ago I made one that I haven't yet broken.

I resolved to never again make a New Years Resolution. XD

Same.

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

To make my homework for physics and chemestry, i used to be reallu good at them but now i take a special class it's not so easy anymore so i have to learn myself again that i'll get bad grades if i dont do them. :D

Who was your first chrush? (fictional/anime characters also count)

img-33449-1-img-33449-1-img-33449-1-sig-

thanks Pastel Pinkie for the amazing sign!

and thanks icyfire888 for the super cute profile picture!

My very first crush? Um... gee... probably when I was like three, I remember having a crush on my teacher. But my first serious crush happened when I was thirteen. It was this girl who attended my church at the time.

Of course, when I told my dad about it (as any kid new to stuff like this would), I got my butt tanned, then had to call up the girl's dad and apologize. So, yeah... that ended well.

Same?

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

Well, my first "official crush" was on a girl I met on the net. We were friends for a long time, even becoming a "couple" for a while. Though, T'was not to be.

I need new costume ideas... Watcha got? I appreciate anythin ye can give  :D . If you don't have anything... What's the best art you've ever seen?

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Yeah, very tired.

How much do you sleep on an average day?...err that  came out a bit creepier than I initially thought. XD

(Really cool signature)

I'd say about 9-10 hours sleep.

What is a hats best friend?

A head?  :rarity:

On an average day, what do you do when you're bored?

• Brohoof 1

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

- Albert Einstein  img-36937-1-9810.jpg

Wanna watch it, but haven't

If you formed a nation, where would it be and what would you call it?

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

I've never came across the situation of being bored for a long time, but I would use my computer.

Like a bit of One Punch Man?

HECK YES SAITAMA.... thats not my question to answer.

OT: this was a project some students at my school had lol  

Cat Island. a independent, small nation where there are cats and they are all well cared for by everyone and everything is cute. 10/10 :^)

Would you visit Cat Island?

img-9966-1-n53gwk.jpg

Signature: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

What do you think of me?:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=pinkeh

People view me as strange and random. And most of the time I tend to agree.

Should I be worried that my cat is aiming a knife at me?

I see what you did there.

If one man gives two men two apples and four women give three cats two hundred apples and those cats give each of those men three apples and those men give each woman twenty apples and a train traveling west at forty two kilometres and hour is carrying forty apples and it crashes into an apple tree that is growing twelve apples and those two men pick up twenty four apples from the wreck and each apple is worth four dollars how much time have you wasted reading this ridiculous question?

Edited by Dapper Charmer

Answer: Three hats times the square root of the 56th train wheel.

What is your favorite type of plant?

• Brohoof 1

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

Nymphaeaceae (known more commonly as a simple water Lilly.) This is my favorite most likely because of Monet's famous painting of them and they are just really 

interesting in general. 

51-5105-3VFEG00Z.jpg?ch=775&cw=775

The runner upwould most likely be the classic rose. cliche I know. 

Same

http://icyfire888.deviantart.com/   

My Art Dump Post: https://mlpforums.com/topic/136769-icyfire888s-pony-art/#entry4055389

Current Avatar done by: Astral Blade

. She is an awesome artist. Be sure to check out her work! 

Shoot them into outer space so that its glory may be felt throughout the universe.

Same.

• Brohoof 1

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

I would buy 5,000 balloons, scoop a little bit of Nutella into each one, then let them all go, watching as they rise higher and higher, and wondering how long before the balloons pop.

Speaking of which, what would you do with 5,000 balloons?