mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

(edited)

Used to be when I was a kid, want to get the new Pokemon coming out soon but I need a 3ds.

Do you like food that is greasy or dry?

Edited by Rawzy

post-8308-0-49742700-1446098297.png.2c7f92ff3d8583a4833783aecb21077b.png

Think For Yourself.

Be Yourself.

I like some dry foods; like chips. :)

Do you play chess?

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I did when my brother was here. But,I don't anymore cause he took it with him when he moved.

Yeah,I would definitely recommend it.

Do you have a bucket list?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I don't.  I've never been the most ambitious guy in the world, but a "bucket list" seems like something I'd only consider much later on.  If at all.  The things that really matter are already part of my life.

Same.

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

(edited)

I considered having one, but I am too lazy to put one together. and if i did, I'd be too lazy to make anything on it true.

Are you a sore loser?

Edited by Glitter Glue

Lz3WHL.png

Yes

Same?

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I bought another Bionicle. He'll be coming in the mail on the 22nd or earlier.

How do you think Alexander the Great won all his battles?

I once had an acquaintance who might have had more to say about this, but I suppose in my opinion Alexander won through his wit and tactics.

Have you ever attended a play? If yes, how was it?

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

Adam West. Since,he's the only live action Batman I've seen.

Are you a Nintendo Kid or a Sega Kid?