Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light.  When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

In other words, it's because of particles scattering sunlight.

Why does water, when present in large bodies like lakes and oceans, appear blue in colour?

• Brohoof 4

Because the molecules in the air scatter blue light all around, and it's from the sun, if you know pigments (blue yellow magenta green and red*) It gives off more blue that red light. thus, the aoura and vision of the sun is a mix of orange and red, because the blue light has been scattered, also, it's the colour reflecting back to your eyes.

What is love? (don't hurt me, baby don't hurt me, no more, no more*)

@Lance Shield Awww, I already answered that, hrmphrmphrmphrm, 

Also, the answer to your question id the same answer as @Midnight Blaze 98.

• Brohoof 5

Love is when you put someone else's feelings before your own, and genuinely care about them and what is best for them. For example, parents push their children to do good in school, because they love them and want them to live a successful life. Love is when you are willing to sacrifice for someone else. 

What's the funniest joke you know by heart?

• Brohoof 4

57 minutes ago, Sione said:

Wallabees aand bunnies./ sorry I only just saw your comment, BLOBFISH

Favourite user on MLPF?

Hmmmmm you :D 

If you had $1,000,000 how would you use it?

Edited by Divide
  • Brohoof 1

I'd pay off all of my debts and the debts of my friends and family. Then I'd make a sizable donation to charity. After that, I'd use to rest to buy a house and start a business, put the rest of that $1m to work.

Same Question, but with one BILLION instead

• Brohoof 1

If I had one billion dollars, I'd do what I stated before, but I'd also buy a fleet of nice cars and perhaps a private jet or two. I'd also set up a foundation to handle my charity work and ensure that my massive fortune helps the needy.

Staying on the topic of money, if you had 100 TRILLION dollars, what would you do?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, IronM17 said:

Have you ever made a paranormal experiance?

I have not.

Have you ever done a grass whistle?