Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

20 minutes ago, Momento Mori said:

I didn't ^___^ ;; I was too busy working. I love good humoured pranks though!

What is your Harry Potter house!? Mine's Slytherin!

Mine's Gyffindor. Which is nice since my favorite color is red and I like Lions.

What's your favorite mythical creature?

• Brohoof 1

I don't mean to monopolise on this thread, but since I'm here-----

Dragons! Dragons are my favourite 'mythical' creature (though I'm one of those wierdos that believe dragons exist/existed at one point or another). Too many cultures around the world that for centuries had little to no contact with each other all have stories and mythos of Dragons or Dragon-type creatures. Many can argue this with me and that's completely fine. To each their own. But man, I freakin' love Dragons!! And YAY Gryffindors! I love Lions too! They are one of my favourite animals! <3 I'm a Leo in fact!

Speaking of Leo, what is YOUR Zodiac sign?

• Brohoof 2

I'm a disney nerd through and through, the only information that I can process and retain is any random disney tidbit lmao. So much so that I up and went halfway across the world to work at Walt Disney World for a year

If you've had a job, what's been your favorite one? And if you haven't, where would you like to work?

• Brohoof 3

Kristen Bell. I love Princess Anna, and Veronica Mars, and Eleanor in The Good Place, and she's so freaking adorable ininterviews and all that jazz (her love of sloths is the cutest thing ever)

Same?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like cats. They're cute, make good partners when you're about to fall asleep, and are much less needy than most other pets. :)

How many languages can you speak? :ooh:

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, We. said:

Mine's Gyffindor. Which is nice since my favorite color is red and I like Lions.

What's your favorite mythical creature?

I'm sorry, I'm answering this

I'd go for either Pegasus, Dragons, Fae, or Phoenix. There're just too many. Will-o'-the-wisps are really cool, but I already said Fae, Idk, just all mythological creatures. We all remember the cockatrice (real thing, they didn't make that up, that's an actual mythical creature), and I of course love the Butterflies. They can be a silly bunch.

I'm way too passionate about this XD

1 hour ago, SnakeEater said:

That's a hard one... I'd say my favourite actors would be Bryan Cranston, James McAvoy & Tom Hardy.

Who are your favourite VOICE actors?

Tara Strong all da way beyatch!

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

I like cats. They're cute, make good partners when you're about to fall asleep, and are much less needy than most other pets. :)

How many languages can you speak? :ooh:

2 fluently, learning a third. English, Japanese, learning Spanish

Same?

Only English so far, but I'm looking into learning another soon! Probably Swedish, if I had to guess. :D

Are you currently watching any TV shows? If any, which one? :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Recherche said:

Only English so far, but I'm looking into learning another soon! Probably Swedish, if I had to guess. :D

Are you currently watching any TV shows? If any, which one? :)

My Little Pony, Steven Universe, SVTFOE, Waiting for new season of People of Earth

Who da best pone?

(edited)

Wingless Twilight Sparkle forever is and forever will be best candy horse :V :V :V

Same?

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1