mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I probably won't purchase it, but I am curious about how they'll pull off actual survival horror.

Have you ever mistaken this thread for the TPAM thread?

Edited by Orangejack

Look upon my awesome signature, ye users, and despair!

No it's the source for more government power

Nutella or Peanut Butter and why?

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

High-fructose syrup is worse than cane sugar, aspartame and many other artificial sweetners are poison, GMOs and everything should be labeled no matter if healthy or unhealthy, the FDA is a joke, I can go on and on with this topic

Same question

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

You know the straws on Capri Sun pouches? I like to chew on those. I don't know why. It's sorta like chewing flavorless gum. XD

Do you got a special somepony? 

I haven't watched any of his stuff.

Who are your OCs? (This includes other fandoms.)

You know the straws on Capri Sun pouches? I like to chew on those. I don't know why. It's sorta like chewing flavorless gum. XD

I like to do that sometimes. I'll also chew on the bottom of bottles.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

No

Worst rock n roll band and why?

People are gonna hate me for this. But,ACDC.

The worst I've heard is them. Granted, I like 3 of their songs.

Is it hard to make up stories?

Edited by Sir Godot

Not really.

Can you explain why though? ;p

OT: Yes.

Do you hate war? obvious answer is obvious

Edited by Flitter

Yes. I really wish that we could live in peace. But,it will never happen.

Do you ever imagine yourself as a cartoon villain?

No

What was more disrespectful, Shining Armor going off on Twilight or Big Macintosh going off on the CMC?

Both were equally despicable. But,Big Mac was worse cause of the hypocrisy.

Shining kind of had a reason to be mad. After all,Twily was calling his wife evil.

Do you have any pairings for FNAF? If so,what are they?