2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

Come on guys, NEVER give up, keep fighting till hell freezes over and then we shall fight on the ICE!!!!

fanart___mlp__my_little_pony_logo___rain

• Brohoof 1

8r6aiHM.png

Raise these votes~ 1,2,3,4~! We can raise these votes~! 1,2,3,4~!

attachicon.gif984563456.jpg

"Together we can raise these votes! 1 2 3 4 <3"

AJ is the best chibi :)

post-20905-0-90390300-1396566178_thumb.png

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

You know, it can actually become even more intense than that Rarity vs Twilight battle...

post-20905-0-63706300-1396566440.gif

You know, it can actually become even more intense than that Rarity vs Twilight battle...

attachicon.giffMRlJ.gif

I don't think so.

Twily vs Rarity was pretty intense.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I don't think so.

Twily vs Rarity was pretty intense.

Yeah, but we already almost reached 100 votes for AJ and we're not even halfway yet

AJ is best pony all around  :P 

attachicon.gif9436734564357.png

I know I've seen someone with that as their avatar.  I think it was AppleGear.

attachicon.giffMRlJ.gif

No way.  That was practically a tie the whole time.  With this, AJ is leagues ahead of Rainbow Dash.

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Sig by Kyoshi

Ask me anything – http://mlpforums.com/topic/94670-ask-sstb-me/

I know I've seen someone with that as their avatar.  I think it was AppleGear.

No way.  That was practically a tie the whole time.  With this, AJ is leagues ahead of Rainbow Dash.

Yeah, but who said RD isn't going to catch up? She still has a chance. 

I just don't get where all the Dashie fans are, cuz I know they are out their! :blush:

8r6aiHM.png

(edited)

OK, I am back. After much agonizing, I have reached a decision. :)

I feel like I have several Applejack fans breathing down my neck as I make this selection. Sorry to burst your bubble ladies (and gent...I haven't forgotten you Lightwing) but my vote is going to Rainbow Dash. I don't want to hear any whining. Sugar Cube, you're still my BFF. Lightwing, you're still my favorite chainsaw Pinkie gif user. Stella, you're still my best alter ego. Anilewe, you're still a sweetie. And Clarity? You're still my something or other. :P

AJ had a huge early late but RD has been gaining ground lately. This thing isn't over. But to be honest, part of me would like to see a Fluttershy vs. Applejack semi-final. That would be a superb match and I already know the first thing I want to post in THAT lively discussion. ;)

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 6

I feel like I have several Applejack fans breathing down my neck as I make this selection. Sorry to burst your bubble ladies (and gent...I haven't forgotten you Lightwing) but my vote is going to Rainbow Dash. I don't want to hear any whining. Sugar Cube, you're still my BFF. Lightwing, you're still my favorite chainsaw Pinkie gif user. Stella, you're still my best alter ego. Anilewe, you're still a sweetie. And Clairty? You're still my something or other. :P

AJ had a huge early late but RD has been gaining ground lately. This thing isn't over. But to be honest, part of me would like to see a Fluttershy vs. Applejack semi-final. That would be a superb match and I already know the first thing I want to post in THAT lively discussion. ;)

Well, if this is your decision then we're going to respect it :D Good luck!

Onward, AJ fans! Stay strong and believe in Apples! AJ needs us more than ever :)

I feel like I have several Applejack fans breathing down my neck as I make this selection. Sorry to burst your bubble ladies (and gent...I haven't forgotten you Lightwing) but my vote is going to Rainbow Dash. I don't want to hear any whining. Sugar Cube, you're still my BFF. Lightwing, you're still my favorite chainsaw Pinkie gif user. Stella, you're still my best alter ego. Anilewe, you're still a sweetie. And Clairty? You're still my something or other. :P

Well, if this is your decision then we're going to respect it :D Good luck!

Onward, AJ fans! Stay strong and believe in Apples! AJ needs us more than ever :)

• Brohoof 1

AJ needs us more than ever :)

Wait what?!

Last time I checked,AJ is destroying RD!

Yes, Dashies power level is increasing ever so slightly!

8r6aiHM.png

Wait what?!

Last time I checked,AJ is destroying RD!

Yea :) but we're not going to assume that victory is our. We want to support AJ from the beginning to the end.

Yea :) but we're not going to assume that victory is our. We want to support AJ from the beginning to the end.

AJ's victory is simply in the bag!

AJ=101 votes

RD=62 votes

Yeah.

Guys come on, since when did RD stop being popular! Just give us 40 more votes, that's all we need! :blush:

rainbow_dash___get_set_by_mysticalpha-d5

• Brohoof 2

8r6aiHM.png

Guys come on, since when did RD stop being popular! Just give us 40 more votes, that's all we need! :blush:

rainbow_dash___get_set_by_mysticalpha-d5

She's still popular, but a lot of Dashie fans are AJ fans as well. AJ has had her best season yet. Dashie has gotten two controversial episodes and not much else this season, unfortunately. I think that would explain the current state of the polls.

• Brohoof 3

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

Is was destined to happen, the stars foretold it.

It will be Applejack vs Rarity with Applejack winning in the end.

Trust me I'm from the future.

Crush all opposition! No mercy!

Applejack will win!

post-23808-0-25751600-1396572321_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

post-6246-0-91226700-1407628983.png

Adventurer:Blaze Party Animal:Rye Bad-ass Silent Leader:Blue Optyx Female Sharpshooter: DeadEdge Brawling Adventurer: Quarry

Credit To Gone Airbourne For My Signature

She's still popular, but a lot of Dashie fans are AJ fans as well. AJ has had her best season yet. Dashie has gotten two controversial episodes and not much else this season, unfortunately. I think that would explain the current state of the polls.

That's true, I just tend to obsess over on character regardless of how good/bad episodes they have had! ^_^

Is was destined to happen, the stars foretold it.

It will be Applejack vs Rarity with Applejack winning in the end.

Trust me I'm from the future.

Crush all opposition! No mercy!

Applejack will win!

I shall suppress the opposition!

rainbow_dash____the_wave_by_dmn666-d4hp1

• Brohoof 1

8r6aiHM.png