Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bullies of the World

Calssius VI SilverB

If they're getting physical learn self defense or call the cops or something.
  Cops are hardly a good idea, self defence is a good idea. Though, self defence is sort of illegal and taboo in my country. The best thing to do is spread fear into them, breaking them inside.

I haven't been bullied in years, since middle school actually, when all of us bullied each other in one way or another. It didn't really get to me, it was actually probably good for me, and toughened me up. Bullying can be bad and unpleasant, but its inevitable. Where there are differences there are conflicts. The best thing to do is minimize whatever you're being bullied for. Like, if you're bullied for MLP, maybe bringing that MLP backpack to school is a bad call. Obviously there are somethings that can't be changed, like body type or orientation, and people who bully for that are the worst. 

In a nutshell, bullying isn't going to stop. Kids will be kids. Once everyone matures out of that phase though, its all good.

No one really picks on me anymore, but I do have some punk-ass kids crack some jokes or make a comment on things they shouldn't.

One freshman sitting behind me one day was laughing and pointing at a stain on the floor right below my seat, and made the dumbest accusation that I peed myself. I called him a dumbass, afterwards I was just gonna set aside getting to know people here since I moved.

tumblr_m9oe9gfvfl1qf08b3.gif with my generation