Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Background Ponies -lives and thoughts.

pegabeats

I have been wondering... Do ponies like Lyra and Bon-Bon think and are a little jealous of the mane six? We never had an episode -fan made or real- focusing on background ponies. We have our fics and that, but could there be a set of six background ponies, with elements, fighting background evil? What do you think?

• Brohoof 1

I don't think they're jealous. They probably have their own friends/pursuits in life.

This may sound crazy but I think it would be kinda fun to get just one episode that only features background ponies. Like, we get a short look into the lives some of the most well-known background ponies, you could call it 22 Short Films About Ponyville (referencing the Simpsons episode). I know this will never happen but still.

I don't think they're jealous. They probably have their own friends/pursuits in life.

This may sound crazy but I think it would be kinda fun to get just one episode that only features background ponies. Like, we get a short look into the lives some of the most well-known background ponies, you could call it 22 Short Films About Ponyville (referencing the Simpsons episode). I know this will never happen but still.

That would be a good idea, If someone at least made a fan episode about that  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

They have their own lives to live and their own friends to hang out with, in fact if you think about it, chances are that life in Equestria is rather boaring to just an "average pony", you see, how the mane 6 live and what they do is not what the normal pony has ever done! And as far as fighting evil, I am guessing that Daring Do probably handles the more minor villeins in Equestria, you know, the ones that can't bend reality or turn into evil black smoke! ^_^

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1