Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching ~* Feral Ponies *~ Open to Join! *ferals or possibly solo researchers*

Pripyat Pony

@,Well the clouds during the season premier didn't seem to be safe... also pegasi might be more resistant to this but that doesn't mean the rest of the ponies are. 

Not quite the same when the clouds are infected by Everfree crap

And the Ursa Minor sure tanked it pretty well

Everypony, calm down.

Regarding lightning; well, don't forget that this is all taking place out in the wilds of Equestria, and not in Ponyville/Canterlot etc. So weather is different.

Also, gonna allow Malinter's postings now, cuz nopony got hurt, but in future, godmoding isn't really best in RP. Everypony calm down and just have fun with RP.

Nios: Yeah. Artemis might feel like that, but Glory hates fighting and doesn't want anypony to get hurt. Remember she came along on the mission to be a healer!

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony,Yes i understand the point is that Artemis believe she has been done more harm by others trying to save her rather than trying to kill her... and to be honest that's true... If our heroes are like that then they really have trouble being heroes. 

While i understand what Grapz did with Soul Survivor him saying he "saved" me when i was in this situation just because someone tried to "save" me isn't doing much. It just undoes the stuff that led me into needing to be saved... and doesn't exactly qualify gratitude. 

@@Pripyat Pony,

I think that if the god modding fine with the two people RPing, it's fine. Both me and Malinter are fine with it. How about this: we can god mod on people who give permission or accept it but not on anyone else. Deal? 

@,It's no longer consider that if you both agree. So long as the two of you have preped your posts and explained it to one another. Regardless you are still in danger of doing things to other characters that have to be edited afterwards. 

@,It's no longer consider that if you both agree. So long as the two of you have preped your posts and explained it to one another. Regardless you are still in danger of doing things to other characters that have to be edited afterwards. 

Eh, I meant more like me and Malinter being okay with minor modding

Implying we're not :P

Are we now? You know i've been through the godmoddy bitchy and crazy dark past OC ages. I've also been through RP drama that clashed with IRL drama. It sucked...

Are we now? You know i've been through the godmoddy bitchy and crazy dark past OC ages. I've also been through RP drama that clashed with IRL drama. It sucked...

Insert War flashback

@@Grapz224, Well, we'll assume that those who dropped out of the RP were fed Equibane and are now part of the feral tribe. :P Meaning that Soul is the only one with his mind then. XD

@, Would be best if you could post here if you are going to, and only include yours and Malinter's characters, not anypony else's unless they too post here and agree first.

Would be best if you could post here if you are going to, and only include yours and Malinter's characters, not anypony else's unless they too post here and agree first

That was the plan.  

• 2 weeks later...

Kirov Reporting XD

I'm still here too. Mal's enjoying a nice sponge bath while the rest you argue in the mud

(perks of being the biggest and the strongest XD)