Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wake up with your OC

Colorful Respawn

(edited)

Considering both he and I are straight males, I feel like that'd mostly be awkward.......

Actually, now that I have changed my OC to a girl, I'd be like, "Hey baby whats up?"  :comeatus:

Edited by Bridge

I would think I was dreaming, for sure.

But then I'd just be like... How did you get here?

And she'd be like:post-14906-0-58875000-1395637737_thumb.jpg

All of my OCs are grouches, trolls, or otherwise difficult to get along with. Our day would start off with nasty jokes about sharing the same bed and it would only degenerate rapidly from there.

• Brohoof 1

Wake him up, ask him how he got there, get no answer, he flies me to the mall, we hang out.

My OC is my ponysona, so he'd basically be a clone of me. Who better to hang out with and have as a best friend?

• Brohoof 1

It'd be really cramped since I sleep in a bunk, though it might be more comfy with a warm fury pony next to me and just go back to sleep. Although if I somehow manged to be well rested and wake up all rejuvenated and alert, I'd probably go "OMG you're real! Can I pet you? Can I hug you? What do pony feathers feel like?" Doubt she'd feel the same way. She'd probably leave immediately and try to find a way back home.

Unless you're saying she came up there willingly. Than she'd probably say yes to all those things. Then ask what she was doing there and why she wasn't in Equestria. After that I'd find a way to keep her secret from my folks, head out and just fly everywhere, do some magical stuff, f##k with the local weather, leave glass craters in peoples fields, have her transform me into a whole bunch of different items, creatures and beings. After that I'd probably buy her ice cream and give her one of my classy hats.

I wouldnt wake her, that's plain rude. Plus she only sleeps when she needs it, so yes, it's not in my best interests to anger her. Internally I'd be pretty amazed, sleeping next to a friendly ghost pony? Not exactly something that happens every day.

• Brohoof 1

I'd assume we just shared the same bed and not say anything about that to him.

We would then proceed to do the moonwalk simultaneously into the street, then do other crazy-hilarious stuff

Cuz, You know, my OC is me, so we'd like to both do the same things

Edited by TheChosenPony

I partied too hard last night.

But in all seriousness. I would probably scream. Seeing a cartoon horse. Sleeping next to me. In my bed.

Edited by /cloud

Probably yell out of surprise at first at first, calm down, and insist he sleep on the floor. :P

Edited by Sergei

Haha waking up to anypony would be insane XD but if it was one of my OCs... I mean yeah it'd be amazing but, I'd be worried. What if the government came after her or something?...*sigh* they're better off at their home in Equestria :)

Haha waking up to anypony would be insane XD but if it was one of my OCs... I mean yeah it'd be amazing but, I'd be worried. What if the government came after her or something?...*sigh* they're better off at their home in Equestria :)

Ha, the government ain't got nothin' on my OC, now that I've updated him.

• Brohoof 1

Uh, that'd be weird. My OC is the pony version of me, so it's practically like saying i'd wake up as my OC. That'd still be creepy either way and i'd run out screaming. I'd call the fire department, the FBI, the CIA, somebody anybody, HELP ME!! Seriously either that or pretend it's all a dream.

My OC's song is Another Way To Die by Disturbed 

Uh, that'd be weird. My OC is the pony version of me, so it's practically like saying i'd wake up as my OC. That'd still be creepy either way and i'd run out screaming. I'd call the fire department, the FBI, the CIA, somebody anybody, HELP ME!! Seriously either that or pretend it's all a dream.

Why would that be creepy?

My OC's song is Another Way To Die by Disturbed 

Why would that be creepy?

Well, maybe not creepy, but Odd. Doesn't it seem weird that i'd or anyone else might be the only one to turn. Or why? If Equestria didn't really exist but you somehow still turned into a cartoon character anyways doesn't it seem weird?

Well for her sake I would hope she could get back to Equestria when she wanted. I'm sure she would want to go back and be with her own kind. 

I would wait for little Eloquence to wake up, thoroughly astonished of course, and then when she woke up of her own accord we would have a very long conversation. She's very similar to me, so I imagine she would be as fascinated about me and my world as I would about her and hers. I would want to see her use her magic, and she would probably want to see me do cool human things (whatever ponies think cool human things are). Maybe if she stayed long enough we could write a story together :3