mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

That was absolutely beautiful, thank you for posting that XD

First time I saw/heard it I was grinning so hard I got a head ache.. Like even the song on it's own is so simplistic and happy!

• Brohoof 1

e903e0168e.png

What am I thinking? April isn't coming fast enough! I am far too hyped and I really want to see the first episode of season 5 of MLP, I'm going to this convention called Supanova on my birthday (which coincidentally happens to be on my birthday) and I want to buy MLP: FiM Seasons 1-4 (+both EQG films) to replace my current, illegal copies of MLP that exist on my hard drive

Edited by shoyrumaster11
  • Brohoof 1

Aspiring animator/illustrator, founder of MLPF's Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake fan club!

"The magic of friendship grows"

Still thinking about the sheer sexiness of this photo (I gotta warn you just in case... it may or may not be safe for work. it's not that bad though, so no worries):

BlrhR1B.jpg

And the fact that Takeru from SuG is all grown up now. *_______* Damn, he's hot as hell. <3 That picture makes me drool because omg fangirlproblemsftw.

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter

Right now, I'm thinking about the Lord of the Rings Power Point project I have to do over the weekend. I get to review and critique the movie which I'm really excited for. :3

I'm questioning my existence.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I'm thinking about the crappy Starbucks drink in a bottle I had earlier today.

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Taking down choppers with unguided AT in Battlefield feels fucking awesome. :wub:

That, and I've been thinking of getting Linux Mint installed onto my second hard drive, just to try it out. Can't do it yet though, as I lost my flash drive, and none of the discs I have, have enough space on them for the ISO. :|

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

I can't stop thinking about what an amazing person Takeru from SuG is. I mean, this guy owns and designs his own clothing line, sings in the most popular visual kei band known as SuG, can play both bass & guitar as well... yet one thing not many people know about him is that he was diagnosed with depersonalization disorder, arrhythmia and panic attacks. Plus, just recently he had to have surgery to get his tonsils removed. Last month, he got really sick with a sore throat, a fever of 104 degrees and asthma-like symptoms. This guy has been through hell and back. It's no wonder why he considers himself the vocalist from hell. But seriously... he's just so amazing because despite all his been through and still goes through, he always remains so strong, confident and positive through it all. That's what makes this guy my hero. <3

I mean look at this guy and how strong he is:

tumblr_lpqkbcJQeu1qe72bwo1_r1_500.gif

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter