mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

(edited)

About my new nurse. Nothing too excessive, but still capable enough to handle most recent games at 60 fps in 1080p. Yes, I'm making a budget for a gaming rig. And it is the perfect machine. AMD ryzen 5600x, 16GB ram 3200mhz dual channel and an rx6600 GPU. That is the holy grail. And the purpose of my crusade on this iniquitous land. And it feels so close at last.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

(edited)

"Soon we will be together my precious zebra... We'll listen to as much dark  sovietwave as you want... We will spread the steel wings. We will conquer them all... After I conquer your Gloomy Kingdom, your heart, damn striped thing... One day..."

Edited by Sturmponiere
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am amused by a conversation where user A responds to a post correcting a spelling error, then user B accuses user A of being a hypocrite because user A's response contains a spelling error. This has degenerated into an extended argument that involved an exchange of insults.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah can't get it out of my head: I hate when people who give me grief have to be doing better than me. Here I am single, broke, and Godless...

3 hours ago, Miss Starlight said:

I found this video and i have memories of when the exact same thing happened to me it's super scary when you go at a high speed and you wobble like that there are also cars it really is scary just like the video i luckly also saved myself

https://youtube.com/shorts/oILwud_2M54?feature=share

woah that's scary! I would've pulled over and tried to regain my composure for a bit after that. I'm glad you ended up safe buddy :BrightMacContent:

It's finally the weekend! I hope its nice and relaxing for everypony!

Some pony here needs to learn to let people be and not trolling. Going about it like a hotshot. Not mentioning names but if you are what I described would know what I mean. It’s cringeworthy nevertheless. Like claws against a chalk board.. 

I am feeling glad that i went home sick, i did not have the heart to suffer through work today, and now i realize it was best choice i could have made.

Sometimes its better to let go of the notion that you have be strong all of the time, i am weak when have to be and strong when it calls for it.

15 minutes ago, CocoCody said:

I am feeling glad that i went home sick, i did not have the heart to suffer through work today, and now i realize it was best choice i could have made.

Sometimes its better to let go of the notion that you have be strong all of the time, i am weak when have to be and strong when it calls for it.

Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon buddy!

Yes, no, maybe? I don't know. Can you repeat the question?

9 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

A man threw away a full cup of coffee onto the ground. Why did he do that?

That's better than what happened to me the other day, I went to a new store and saw that someone threw a full cup of coffee over my freshly washed car.