mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

15 hours ago, Splashee said:

Technically it is currently spring. (Me disregarding all the snowing today) :secret:

Exactly! :D  End of March last year, I was coming home from a 'spring break' trip, in a blizzard! :Cozy: I think it snowed in April too. :o Maybe not last year, but the year before.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venöm I'm thinking about the fact that  Tyler Breeze is the only person to wrestle Jushin Thunder Liger inside a WWE ring. :wau:

And Tyler will get to retire having been the only person to wrestle Liger in a WWE ring. 

Cena may have been WWE champ more than anyone. Roman maybe the modern Sanmartino. Brock may have broke the streak. 

But none of them will ever be the only man to face Jushin 'Thnder' Liger in his only WWE match. 

They'll never take that away from Breezie. 

Fun fact: That whole match was laid out by Breeze himself, since Liger never worked WWE's bizarre house style. 

• Brohoof 2

I’m finally going back home from my mini vacation. Not looking forward to go back to work and school stress, but I’ll be back in the comfort of my own home. Though, I’m nervous about the trip back.

About family matters. I have been trying to delegate my entire life. And it has worked so far. But I fear that sooner or later I am gonna have to face responsibility. Or not... As long as they have the illusion of control. I can keep directing the situation in order to create a place of comfort for me. They have no excuse. They did the same with their father. So, we will see how accountable they are when it comes to share the same prospect.

1 hour ago, StarlightNyars said:

I’m finally going back home from my mini vacation. Not looking forward to go back to work and school stress, but I’ll be back in the comfort of my own home. Though, I’m nervous about the trip back.

Don't worry, stay positive and you'll adjust efficiently in no time:fluttershy:  

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And Tyler will get to retire having been the only person to wrestle Liger in a WWE ring. 

Cena may have been WWE champ more than anyone. Roman maybe the modern Sanmartino. Brock may have broke the streak. 

But none of them will ever be the only man to face Jushin 'Thnder' Liger in his only WWE match. 

They'll never take that away from Breezie. 

Fun fact: That whole match was laid out by Breeze himself, since Liger never worked WWE's bizarre house style. 

2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

LOOK AT THE HARD CAMERA! :Cozy:

I (think) forgot to mention the title "WWE Legend" Tyler Breeze in the latest WWE2K game because he isn't currently employed by WWE. :proud:

I've been a fan of Tyler Breeze since WWE2K16 and he's been a former World  Heavyweight Champion in my games, too. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 3