mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Despite using a great number of images as references, one can still distinguish between a drawing and a machine learning-generated image. even if the latter produces no strange artifacts; there seems to be enough consistency in machine learning-generated images to the point it has something of a distinct style (though I cannot quite articulate wholly what this style is except that shading and lighting is often very smooth and has high contrast).

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Tonc tutorial?  Never heard of it.  

It used to be the entry way to programming games for the Nintendo Gameboy Advance without going through Nintendo. It is just that it is too much math for such a system. The creator was trying too hard to impress his math skills that he lost touch of what the GBA can do, or what it can’t do. It can’t do division, so why even try to introduce complex math other than boosting about math skills? Good games were able to use easier math and still be fun. Math is fun but not that fun :bea:

Boosting and bragging about math and science, I get enough of in YouTube videos. :yeahno:

4 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Despite using a great number of images as references, one can still distinguish between a drawing and a machine learning-generated image. even if the latter produces no strange artifacts; there seems to be enough consistency in machine learning-generated images to the point it has something of a distinct style (though I cannot quite articulate wholly what this style is except that shading and lighting is often very smooth and has high contrast).

That is good to know. I am always keeping up with how far the AI is developing.

*Thinking* I wonder how seriously users take the “Write the above user's username with your eyes closed“ topic

and if they really follow the rule of the topic. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

7 hours ago, Splashee said:

Especially the recent visitor block being at the bottom. But it feels more modern.

Why is the recent visitors block at the bottom of the page? I think that's a confusing change. :confused:

26 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Why is the recent visitors block at the bottom of the page? I think that's a confusing change. :confused:

Most of the design changes, if not all of them, have been decided by Invision Community (the forum creators), and they decide how a forum should be.

• Brohoof 2

Was tuning the 1st string on a guitar and it snapped. It wasn’t even close to tight. Why would it do such a thing :wacko: ? I guess I was going too fast ..while strumming it?