mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking I should go through my tabs on my phone and clear them out because it wants to show this instead of the actual number of them I have open :ButtercupLaugh:

Screenshot_20230504_163449_Brave.thumb.jpg.9e32216965f76654c26c1746b0058102.jpg

It should be something like this ;) which it was but I guess I got carried away

Screenshot_20230504_164120_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f1a7f3aa625c6c11bc2402ab5a812be0.jpg

On 2023-05-04 at 4:45 PM, Trot Shuffle said:

I'm thinking I should go through my tabs on my phone and clear them out because it wants to show this instead of the actual number of them I have open :ButtercupLaugh:

Screenshot_20230504_163449_Brave.thumb.jpg.9e32216965f76654c26c1746b0058102.jpg

Screenshot_20230504_164120_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f1a7f3aa625c6c11bc2402ab5a812be0.jpg

Im thinking it looks pretty happy xD 

(edited)

I think Friendship is Magic should have ended with "The Ending of the End" and just left us to speculate instead of having

"The Last Problem" as the series finale. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

On 2023-05-04 at 9:45 PM, Trot Shuffle said:

When computers (or smart phones) try to be helpful! Don't get me started ... :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

about how to conquer my fears and become better at this thing called life,
trying to become a better person aswell as trying to regain some confidence i lost a long, long time ago.
The past has always been haunting me for years, i've always cried and felt so out of place.
Thinking it's time to change, life can come to an end so suddenly it's not good to sit in the past.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Pandora said:

about how to conquer my fears and become better at this thing called life,
trying to become a better person aswell as trying to regain some confidence i lost a long, long time ago.
The past has always been haunting me for years, i've always cried and felt so out of place.
Thinking it's time to change, life can come to an end so suddenly it's not good to sit in the past.

Good luck in your journey:sunny:  

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think that might mean you're a creative person. :D

Problem is I have NO ability to write them out. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Problem is I have NO ability to write them out. :dry:

What about drawing them? I think that's another way you could let your creativity out. 

(edited)

About the stories my grandfather used to tell me during my childhood. And I wanted to say that I retract everything I ever said about him. He was a good man, and an excellent grandfather. But I had adopted the mindset from my mother to blame everyone but herself, and thought there was some dark secret in the family to justify that kind of resentfulness, other than the fact that she may have been adopted because she does not share anything in common with their parents. And she is a resentful person because of that, despite how fortunate she is.

Still, I l always felt like I needed to protect her, so she never gets to know the real world. Telling her stories about fantastic places somewhere far away. Because even to this day. I can see a little girl in her.
Also, to keep her safe from those stories my grandfather used to tell me. About recondite places in the interior of the country, where you could sometimes see strange people with something not quite right about their physical appearance. And some of the brutality that happened in there.
And consider that my grandfather was born in another time. So, perhaps he got to see a different version of the world than myself. But I don't think he was lying, because when I looked at him. He didn't even blink.

But it was the stuff of real nightmares. Things I cannot describe here because of how morbid and violent they are. Predatory behaviour and deranged animalism product from mental illness and developmental problems that were the result of inbreeding, most likely. The kind of stories you hear from psychiatric wards, but in the wild and running free.

Also, I was able to recognize some of these pathological behaviours in me since childhood. So, whenever I start to become unstable, I remind myself of these stories to subdue myself. To scare myself. I do anything in my control to stay as innocent as a little child, for my mother.
Because I know I am one of the wild people, and I am fortunate enough to live in society despite the impairments of this genetic condition. So, I kill the animal inside of me, everyday. And stay at home like an "old person" as long as it lasts. Because I cannot compromise her safety.

I can tell you that your fears are unjustified. I won't become deranged. I have made a promise with myself, long ago. Even if we lose what our family left to us. I am gonna become a homeless beggar and get closer to "god". But I will never compromise my own identity. I am a born butcher. And I know it is "wrong". So, I have sealed myself, until the day I die. That is all you get from me, considering I've been robbed from my own element.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

17 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What about drawing them? I think that's another way you could let your creativity out. 

I'm no drawer either. :umad:

Currently thinking what I'm going to do this weekend.

• Brohoof 2