Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking. "Man, This Thinking Thread is the perfect chance to improve my skills. But being a shameless advertiser and advertise my Photoshop Request Thread."

So here we go. Time for shameless advertising!

Do you want a new Profile Picture,Banner,Signature,Icon for a game/application and more.

Well I can make those things for the great price of free.

(WOW! Amazing Value!)

I'll make anything as long as you follow the two rules.

(Yes there is only two rules. Amazing right!)

Best thing is I source all the images. And if the thing you want is simple enough. It may be done the same day!

Are you Hyped? Well you should be! Click the image below to go to my Request Thread.

u8zPu63.png

(This was a shameless Advertisement brought to you by Coder Sexy Toucan!)

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking is it better to risk offensivity to break misconceptions which are probably already morally correct behavior, but factually inaccurate? 

LIke I risk my message automatically being hated on or misunderstood, to stop a misunderstanding which is currently non-harmful, seemingly.

If I do get the idea accross it breaks misconceptions which are harmful long term not short term.

Or is it I'm so socially disconnected to even bring it up and I am in fact assuming they believe the version which is long-term unhealthy?

But I won't believe any of you since I know my mind more, and most likely, can logic better x3 (what an ass he thinks he is smarter than me!)

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about the possibilities of certain things. Also thinking about what I need to plan out for this coming week.

• Brohoof 1

Seriously?! What the fuck is up with some people?!

These crazy conspiracy theorist... Just wow!

Everything to you is a conspiracy!!!!! 9/11, school shootings, and the recent Paris attack................ 

Be glad you're not in my presents...

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how absurd this weather is! It was a beautiful autumn day yesterday in the low to mid 50s with clouds and showers all day long, but then after the sun went down the temperature shot up, and now it's almost 70 degrees and we're dealing with severe thunderstorms. In November. This is supposed to be the nicest time of the year, go away storms!

• Brohoof 2

About someone I meet while I was at the hospital for the past few days. Just made it back home tonight made a great friend there and miss her...

• Brohoof 2

Thinking about how I've made a return to some classic music pieces from when I first joined the community 3 years ago. It actually started when I went back and re-listened to a lot of TCR Radio Graffiti broadcasts and then remembered Alex S.' remixes. Also I'm pretty sure that the only Dubstep I like is that to have come out of this community.  

• Brohoof 4