mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I’m thinking of what I shoulddo today since my appointment got cancelled.

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I’m thinking about today, what will happen.

• Brohoof 1

sig by @Kyoshi

(edited)

The release day for the "My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure" video game is almost here & I wonder how many on MLPF are excited like I am.

I'm also curious if systems like Gameboy and PS Vita considered "consoles" like the Nintendo 64 and PlayStation? @Kyoshi

Edited by Sparklefan1234

TwilightSparkleSignature.jpg.0d055147cf8a9a07f168c1caa7755f71.jpg

moet ik uit bed of in bed blijven en slapen 

ik kan niet wachten voor de nieuwe mlp game maar de series we zullen het well zien

I know I change my name or profile picture as well sometimes, but when other people do it it confuses me so much. Like, when I followed somepony in 2020 or some months ago, and they changed their stuff a few times, I have absolutely no idea who they are anymore, even if I check the name history. Sometimes I connect my feelings to the profile picture and not paying much attention to the name or vise versa, so I have absolutely no clue who they are. :lie:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Sven Seelenherz said:

I know I change my name or profile picture as well sometimes, but when other people do it it confuses me so much. Like, when I followed somepony in 2020 or some months ago, and they changed their stuff a few times, I have absolutely no idea who they are anymore, even if I check the name history. Sometimes I connect my feelings to the profile picture and not paying much attention to the name or vise versa, so I have absolutely no clue who they are. :lie:

I am the same way with not recognizing people after name changes!  (You’re one that’s easy to remember for me though cause I remember when you were Heasol and that’ll show in the history of course).  

I’ve only ever changed my name once, but I do change my profile pic on the occasion though I’ve had the longest stint where I haven’t, which now reminds me I think it’s time for a change of pics soon.  

(edited)

I don't know what's going on with me lately. I'm hearing a lot of whispers in my mind and it concerns me since it's getting the way of my life routines like playing my favorite web games, writing stories, producing more arts, thinking, spending time with friends, talking with my parents, planning, thinking, etc. I am so sorry about deciding to post this here but I just really, really needed something as a distraction very badly.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

Untitled13_20200103132400.png.4ea6c9c174f2dbce9e0741fe1b6c7bee.png

NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH

2 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

I am the same way with not recognizing people after name changes!  (You’re one that’s easy to remember for me though cause I remember when you were Heasol and that’ll show in the history of course).  

I’ve only ever changed my name once, but I do change my profile pic on the occasion though I’ve had the longest stint where I haven’t, which now reminds me I think it’s time for a change of pics soon.  

I can't wait to see your new profile picture, AppleButt. :fluttershy:
I might actually stick to my current name, since I really like it! It basically means the same as Heasol. Heasol = Heart Soul. Seelenherz = Soul Heart.
But I will probably always change my profile picture as well. They represent the things I love and additionally my mood sometimes. :) Is it similar for you?

9 hours ago, MrGuardian said:

moet ik uit bed of in bed blijven en slapen 

ik kan niet wachten voor de nieuwe mlp game maar de series we zullen het well zien

In bed blijven is soms fijner! :P

81JYZLI.png
#NoAI please be so kind to not throw my artworks into AI machines,
This is something that unsettles me heavily! <3
Signature by @Moonlight

4 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

I don't know what's going on with me lately. I'm hearing a lot of whispers in my mind and it concerns me since it's getting the way of my life routines like playing my favorite web games, writing stories, producing more arts, thinking, spending time with friends, talking with my parents, planning, thinking, etc. I am so sorry about deciding to post this here but I just really, really needed something as a distraction very badly.

That honestly is quite concerning. You need to talk to someone about that professionally. 

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

"Well I will be damned. Even my tarot reading knows how I much hate my boss." :BornAgainBrony:

BEC23D07-6C19-4068-BAEE-A9647F36A977.thumb.jpeg.bfa92c2a0a6fe53c78e8d77997f8dc52.jpeg

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

50 minutes ago, -Buttercup- said:

Just thinking about my next name change.

How about a pegasus pony this time? Or are you going to do something nonpony?

Adult life sure involves doing a lot of things you don't like but that only makes the things you do like doing even more enjoyable. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

3FBC2CD6-82F4-4BE2-9995-20DAD3ED3514.png.4ce87f72cf9bda0d0d5900fa20c489d3.png

Boom!

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

How about a pegasus pony this time? Or are you going to do something nonpony?

Adult life sure involves doing a lot of things you don't like but that only makes the things you do like doing even more enjoyable. :fluttershy:

It's name will be Solstice, with an RD profile picture I have selected out. Referencing the Sword of Solstice, in the fimfic I am reading.

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

26 minutes ago, -Buttercup- said:

It's name will be Solstice, with an RD profile picture I have selected out. Referencing the Sword of Solstice, in the fimfic I am reading.

I can't wait to see the new profile!

I hope this weekend I'll have time to play more Security Breach.

• Brohoof 1

3FBC2CD6-82F4-4BE2-9995-20DAD3ED3514.png.4ce87f72cf9bda0d0d5900fa20c489d3.png

Boom!

I’m wondering when it’ll stopbeing so cold here.

At least I have a nice heater on, at the moment.

sig by @Kyoshi

Thinking how a new computer isn’t going to solve the stupid program errors the simulator gives me.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls