Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

YouTube doesn't know me.

Just because I watched a video doesn't mean I will watch it again, or even go to that same channel ever again. But there they are, that same video I just watched, on the front page. That's how I know that YouTube doesn't know me.

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Splashee said:

YouTube doesn't know me.

Just because I watched a video doesn't mean I will watch it again, or even go to that same channel ever again. But there they are, that same video I just watched, on the front page. That's how I know that YouTube doesn't know me.

This is an absolute betrayal! Just because thou hast casted thine eyes upon sum random video doth not meaneth thou wantest to commit!!!! *in Luna's LOUD not rude voice* !!!!!!

CAST THAT VIDEO INTO THE VOID OF DISCORD!!!! And showeth dat Yew Tewb, whomever that is, who art boss!! 

blep-mlp-luna-tounge.gif

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Magical Mare said:

This is an absolute betrayal! Just because thou hast casted thou eyes upon sum random video doth not meaneth thou wantest to commit!!!! *in Luna's LOUD not rude voice* !!!!!!

CAST THAT VIDEO INTO THE VOID OF DISCORD!!!! And showeth dat Yew Tewb, whomever that is, who art boss!! 

blep-mlp-luna-tounge.gif

:laugh:

:orly: YouTube is the constant battle of my life.

• Brohoof 2

Why play a game when you have such a low success rate at it? I wish I wasn’t forced to play. I envy those with a “doctor’s note.”

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

What am I going to do tomorrow? :confused:

Asking what to do on a Monday? :ticking:

I'll be waiting for a new Bleach episode tomorrow. That's my life right now.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was arguing with the family about some people around our residential area, being unhappy because of the fact that we live off rents. Basically making us land owners who consume services without contributing to society with any of our own, despite our somewhat humble condition.
But they are unwilling to help me assuage the situation pertaining this popular discomfort. It is better for them to ignore the signs of the coming nimbus, than to actually DO something to congratiate ourselves with the good people, as I like to call them.
And I am currently too weak and frail to do something on my own *cough*, *cough*. So, I was thinking about donating to anything, really. In order to save my neck, for the most part. Since I did have some strangers threaten me online, and even call me names in this very forum. Like "X" for example. "Are you an "X" thing?". To which I often responded with a "what?" or a "ugh?" as I put back on my extremely tall tophat and continue on my way.

But being honest. They still have this aristocratic mindset from nobility instilled in their blood, while being utterly useless in any practical sense.
In other words, their ability relies on getting money from working people for free. Which they cannot do anymore. But they are unwilling to adapt, and I am actually having some health issues. Which is part of the reason I took them to this charity dinner for homeless people, so they could understand what could be of their future if they continue on this most insincere life path. Since they believe society owes them.

They have this false sense of superiority and a complete lack of understanding regarding the world. The thing is, I've seen the actual anger in the eyes of some individuals lurking around our property. But what remains of my family is kinda useless. And I am, too. Because I took after their example. So, in ultimate instance, I am the victim here and all the blame is on them for twisting my moral values and my innate goodness. Also, I am making a spear with this broom, just in case.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

33 minutes ago, Totally Roseluck said:

salute

Because it is their discussion....

General, Yes, Sir! :fluttershy:

2 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

As opposed to waking up:dash:  

Yes

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-11-12 at 10:12 AM, Splashee said:

YouTube doesn't know me.

Youtube gives me the most random recommendations. *Searches for "Disney", *Returns to main page* "Breaking Bad Season 1 Best Moments". :confused:

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Totally Roseluck said:

Youtube knows me far too well.

Me: *looks up a song on Youtube... listens to it again... sets it on loop for an hour*

Youtube next day: "Do you want to watch this video again?"

Me: "... yes. :sealed:"

it feeds our addictions :laugh:

• Brohoof 1