Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

47 minutes ago, Splashee said:

That is so -not you-.

Bad YouTube!

I clear everything and I think they're gone but the Breaking Bad stuff always manages to show up at some point. :confused:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Totally Roseluck said:

Why do I always salute the forum every time I scroll down to General Discussion? :wacko:

General Discussion.

salute.png

• Brohoof 3

Trying to figure out how to proceed with one of my electronics projects. The problem is that I don't have enough documentation to come up with my own system to do the same thing as the original thing, and data is very hard to come by.

• Brohoof 1

Trauma. There is a severe emotional disconnect between my mother and I since childhood. My endocrine system was damaged because of it. So, I also suffer from hormonal imbalance, like low testosterone which causes a myriad of problems of its own, besides the autism, erratic behaviour and anxiety I developed. All of which is the result of the narcissistic abuse and abandonment I experienced from my mother and father since childhood.

I am constantly regressing to a child-like state of mind. My family is very traumatized, especially my mother, who also suffers from parental neglect. I can actually see it in her eyes. The pain and the resentfulness against the world.

I am afraid that I am too damaged to fix my family. And that without their support. Well, I am emotionally stunted like the rest of them. It is just that I did not notice the severe damage until it was too late. The mental illness, the dissociation, the depression, the chronic stress disorder, the fatigue and the self-abandonment. All of which cascaded from generation to generation, because none of them were willing to deal with their problems, often passing them onto their children.

And because my mother neglected me, I neglected myself and her, to some degree. But now I feel guilt because of her current state. Even, if it is in part because of her actions. But I am too deteriorated to help her. And she rejects the idea of getting help.

It is like I woke up from a trauma induced coma, way too late.

21 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

I'm thinking my notifications have been extremely silent today.... more than usual.

Current thought: I'm sorry? :twismile: 

Additional thought: I REALLY miss seeing/knowing if I've made my friends laugh! >_>