mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I have two badges now. Ponies up to level 30 will now obey me.

10 minutes ago, Starlightnyars said:

I'M LEVEL 24 NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 

YOU ARE EVIL YOU HEAR ME EVIL!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

I wonder what to name my new bike or would it be weird

I dub thee name “Bike”. 

3 minutes ago, Misty Brightdawn said:

yes this is a great name i also call my bike bike

Bike is just so simple and that Bike of mine will take me far to places I never been on foot so this bike will be like my steed and also lose some weight

3 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Bike is just so simple and that Bike of mine will take me far to places I never been on foot so this bike will be like my steed and also lose some weight

you would love the country i live in since biking is part of life here

24 minutes ago, Misty Brightdawn said:

you would love the country i live in since biking is part of life here

Well this will be my first bike since middle school and its an adult three wheeler with the 7 speed so it will help me with the up hills also I wanted to go up one and ride down this will be a fun ride once I get it put together and it should come with baskets front and back so I will put my drink in one and my backpack in the other 

15 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Well this will be my first bike since middle school and its an adult three wheeler with the 7 speed so it will help me with the up hills also I wanted to go up one and ride down this will be a fun ride once I get it put together and it should come with baskets front and back so I will put my drink in one and my backpack in the other 

Sounds great, I hope you have fun with your mighty Bike! 

that being the best looking, most interesting, most masculine creature in existence really isnt fair to everyone else... especially those that dont know it or wont admit it.. i think its only fair to these people that i heckle and harass them into admitting such a thing..

5 minutes ago, intrusivederpy said:

that being the best looking, most interesting, most masculine creature in existence really isnt fair to everyone else... especially those that dont know it or wont admit it.. i think its only fair to these people that i heckle and harass them into admitting such a thing..

images.jpeg.9411f2814358578112025b59531a834c.jpeg

Hopefully one day I'll have to deal with the fewest level of bureaucracy and people when it comes to just existing at a specific place, or otherwise, having a place you call home (and enjoy, so not homeless, for starters), because I'm tired of all the stupid paperwork just to move over to another apartment unit, due to the fact rent was jacked up 25%....

Edited by DubWolf

About what tomorrow brings + If i can get some oc's sold by heavily underpricing them, they are characters who are just catching dust {i need to learn to let go of things I love aswell to improve in many ways. i've only a few active oc's and the ones that are catching dust are lovely but i'm not doing them justice / giving them the love they deserve ; A ;}
getting them sold helps me with food lol

The outdoor sounds and fresh air thanks to an open window:toldya:  

On 2023-04-11 at 10:58 AM, Starlightnyars said:

Be careful, there:dash: are dire consequences for a pony:ithastolookpretty: who holds :sealed:that kind of power:umad:  

• Brohoof 1

I forgot how good Over the Hedge is until I found it on Netflix.

Currently watching it right now. Absolute childhood nostalgia, I used to be obsessed with this movie. :sealed:

I am thinking about a lot of things and it is making me anxious. I really should stop and take a breath but it’s difficult to.