mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

As much as I enjoy G4, I think it's time that we should start embracing G5 more here. I noticed that we don't really talk much about it and I think we should as it's been improving a lot more in the past few months. Maybe I should start a fanclub for G5 to get things rolling.

Edited by StarlightNyars
EDITING PONIES YOU PONY EDITOR PONY YOU

2 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

As much as I enjoy G4, I think it's time that we should start embracing G5 more here. I noticed that we don't really talk much about it and I think we should as it's been improving a lot more in the past few months. Maybe I should start a fanclub for G5 to get things rolling.

G5 is not that bad at all,  it could use a bit more um.......world history look into a bit I guess :o

But Misty is my fav pony so far and also Zipp as 2ed and like how they trying to expand now with the :BornAgainBrony:lands but it feels a little too late a touch.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

That’s unfortunate….I accidentally killed the spider in the garage I was trying to save. I knew due to its size one of my family members would freak out and kill it so I tried to get it with a stick. It had something stuck to it that I was trying to get off of it…. I really need to get one of those bug catchers that doesn’t kill them that I’ve seen on Amazon. It’d make catching and releasing them easier.

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 4

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

5 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

What about making solar powered humans?

Reminds me of another 'Darwin Awards' YT video – the lady who gave everything up to go and live off sunlight – only. Pretty soon she was forced to drink water. Still died of starvation tho.  :o

18 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

That’s unfortunate….I accidentally killed the spider in the garage I was trying to save. I knew due to its size one of my family members would freak out and kill it so I tried to get it with a stick. It had something stuck to it that I was trying to get off of it…. I really need to get one of those bug catchers that doesn’t kill them that I’ve seen on Amazon. It’d make catching and releasing them easier.

I've got one of those, it is handy, used quite often.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking about what I'm supposed to be doing today. What AM I supposed to be doing today? Eerrr... :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

3 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Reminds me of another 'Darwin Awards' YT video – the lady who gave everything up to go and live off sunlight – only. Pretty soon she was forced to drink water. Still died of starvation tho.  :o

I've got one of those, it is handy, used quite often.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking about what I'm supposed to be doing today. What AM I supposed to be doing today? Eerrr... :sealed:

That’s good to know. What kind is yours? I’ve seen mixed reviews for what I’ve looked at online.

• Brohoof 1

I feel bad for my relatives who live out in the middle of nowhere who get stuck having to go to these lousy hospitals. 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

That’s good to know. What kind is yours? I’ve seen mixed reviews for what I’ve looked at online.

It's like this, sliding gate type of thing...

s-l1600.jpg

• Brohoof 2

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

I cannot be the only one who feels this is slightly excessive. Are we all that unhappy with our appearances to go to such lengths 

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

Looks like we need a 5th reich. 

• Shocked 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

11 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

These people are really toxic. I don’t think I need that much work done at my age….

I don’t think anyone should need plastic surgery at 29… You definitely don’t. I’d be suspicious of anyone who says otherwise.

I’m thinking I made a mistake rocking my cat to sleep in my chair because it’s been an hour and he hasn’t gotten up. I’m stuck.

• Brohoof 1

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

1 minute ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

A thought of worry:  is @Silky the little magus busier than ever?  It seems like separate ways:(  

Yes, I have been and I apologise for that, lovely. I'm just fixing a lot of things in my life and really putting things into focus and dedication so that I can then have more time to enjoy here with you darlings <3 

• smile 1

Oh boy I get to be a data manager for two entire plants now. Wasn't this a nice surprise to not tell me about

This is a major commitment to just throw onto somebody without a conversation. I think it's 100% too much for me and I plan on pushing back. We'll see if they give af though lol.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2