Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hasbro declared World’s Most Ethical Company®

Kip the Dip

How many of you would like to see all businesses go non-profit, double everyone's wages and give the rest to charity? Just wondering.

Maybe not double everyone's wages, but I would like to see CEO's make no more than the average worker, at least. On topic I'm pretty sure hasbro is a scummy company, and the award was for most ethical, which can also mean least evil.

Oh I'm not suggesting it. Just asking for a show of hands.

I've never been fully clear on why people hate profit so much. Or why they think they do.

I don't hate profit, I hate overprofiting.

Edited by Sir Wulfington

I guess they treat their employees fairly, even when they did ship out a cease and desist. Other than that, at least Hasbro won't be turning into the next EA.

Hasbro dosen't exactly that much competition for ethincal companies sadly, I am not saying they are saints or evil incarnate but the fact that they are at least a bit less evil than most companies dosen't surprise me. People keep bringing up the C&D's but what they fail to realize is that Hasbro either issues them or loses their patent (the copyright/patent laws really are that screwed up) and that they are overall far more lenient with this stuff than most other companies.