Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fan fiction where Ponies kill all Humans

Bendy

What do you think of fan fiction where Ponies kill all Humans?

I hate them, because you just turned a campassate race into something like the orcs from Lotr. If they are canon like minded Ponies that some how defeated Humanity in a war, I do bevelve they would be merciful. They are not going to become Nazi Ponies.

What even worse some writers make out killing all Humans is a good thing.

Edited by Rush

humens r evil and corrupt

kill all humens

the end

Sorry for spoiling the plot for every one of these fanfictions. :( 

• Brohoof 1

A fan fic where Ponies kill Humans..............well...that would be way too violent.  As a matter of fact, I would not envision ponies as a violent species attack one another or another species.   Humans..........on the other hand is without question.  It even has been proven which is "we" are a violent species, that unfortunately is sad, so if ponies attacked us........we would probably retaliate full force. 

Ahh, Conversion Bureau! Where introverted, whiny, misanthropic nutjobs can write out their genocidal wet dreams!

……I'm looking at you, Chatoyance!

If the ponies were merciful as you say they would be the bigger race and not start a war to begin with., and if we started the war again they should be the bigger race to not fight or seek violence.

I just can't see humans losing on this or the war itself even happening unless us humans we're just jerks and decided to attack merciful peace seeking ponies for nothing.

Then we would go down in history as a bunch of Jackasses... -_-u.

Letting you live just with another body like in TCB is one thing, but ponies going full nazi mode is another. Though i'm a fucking misanthrope, i would side with us on such a scenario.

No Grima Wormtongue mode here. :lol:

Well, i don't like these fics. Ponies acting like us....meh

Edited by Gary S.