Rappin' Pinkie Pie

dedacct6

Very nice art.  And I have to say (don't shoot me please) that I really don't like rap because I feel like it's all anger.  But when Pinkie did her rap number, I roared.  If all rap could be like Pinkie Pie did it, I would totally be won over!

First fanart i have seen of Rapping Pinkie Pie Our is Miss double P. Our something like that. :P I like the drawing, and wonder how might look in colors.

I'd also love to see it in colour, it'd be pretty cool B)

Very nice art. And I have to say (don't shoot me please) that I really don't like rap because I feel like it's all anger. But when Pinkie did her rap number, I roared. If all rap could be like Pinkie Pie did it, I would totally be won over!

I understand why people wouldn't like rap. like,what's the world without opinions? B)

But I'm gal you like the drawing ;)

Wonder Bolts ya! Wonder bolts UH! Wonder Bolts ya! Wonder bolts UH!

And a wiky wiky wiky! Something something Commander Easy Glider was the real cream of the crop, who made all those moves in the wounder bolts shop?

Oh god I couldn't keep up with it... just goes to show that I'm not an aduio listener... I'm alot more of a visiual/typical learner, through artwork and books I study at my best.

But this has got to be the coolest thing Pinkie Pie has ever done by far on my journey with the show!

• Brohoof 1