Yellow Diamond

S04:E09 - Pinkie Apple Pie  

338 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Super Cider Squeezy 6000 you now have competition for my favorite song of the series, Apples To The Core is going to be stuck in my head all day.

So now that we got the full version of the Apple Pie Song. I was thoroughly impressed by it.

It's tough deciding what song is my favorite but I think this might be my second favorite after the Rarity song.

I love how there's a random trombone in the wagon. Is that Pinkie Pie's trombone from the parasprites episode?

(That's a rhetorical question, by the way... lol)

Edited by Envy

Well, sorry "Generosity", but you've been replaced as best song this season.

I love how Big Mac ain't having any of AJ's s*** (and has also already talked more this episode than he did all last season).  :lol:

And ya know what I love more than a great AJ centric episode?  A great Apple Family centric episode!!!  :D  Love it when they're all in the spotlight!!!! 

Also, is it just me or is Pinkie being ridiculously cute in this episode.  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Well, the genealogy was pretty quick. 

That cart only looks a bit heavier than the one Sweetie hauled last season. 

"We're Apples to the Core!"  CRASH!!!

I didn't see that coming.  :P 

Thoughts in the break:

• I am so incredibly happy for Pinkie Pie right now. I mean... <3 Biggest smile on my face, ever. She looks so at home. Sure, she knows everyone already and is loved all around, but she's never really felt part of a family like that before.
  • That song is actually damn good. I feel that at conventions, everyone will systematically clap to it whenever it's played.
  • I could actually write a load more but the episode's started again. But yeah, quickly shaping up to be my favourite S4 episode.
  • Brohoof 4

Oh shit! Even in MLP, the food chain exists!! :lol:

...Or not.

The duck with the wheel was flying in front of the waterfall. lol

• Brohoof 1

BEST ROAD TRIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Seriously though, for a road trip episode, this one's actually hitting all the right notes for that particular episode trope.  It's just been one bit of hilarity after another since the very start!  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

...Or not.

The duck with the wheel was flying in front of the waterfall. lol

Well I guess I'm the sadistic person who thought that duck became that eagle's dinner :lol:

If not, that duck owes that eagle its life...and should become its dinner :D

Edited by Woonatic

More thoughts during the break:

• I absolutely love how the writers revisited the idea that Pinkie never gets frightened. Giggle at the Ghosty, after all, without getting scared of toupees like in A Friend in Deed.
  • I also love how she never fails to try and break the tension. Like getting them to smile for that photo... and even making a light deal out of a huge massive waterfall:lol:
  • I can foresee the entire fandom exploding over Eeyu-HEY!
  • What was in that cave? Makes me curious. That's a great honeypot for fan art.
  • That eagle is a complete jerk. :3
  • 99% chance that this is my new favourite episode of S4. All it needs is something that isn't a completely terrible ending.
Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 4