Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Six Lives, Six Stories, Six Hearts That Beat As One. (WIP)

Boido no dakugeitsu

(edited)

Chapter One: Kaz the Loyal.

In the crown jewel of the nation of Equestria: Mare's Breach is the location of a young pegasus' journey to heroism would begin. He was fresh out of the academy after receiving barely passing marks, He was positioned at a lowly rank because of this. In truth he excelled in all the areas of his education, he simply saw a lack of need to perform well.

He had been put in a composite team of individuals who the academy thought would balance each other out, they where mistaken. The team consisted of Leafetta Dramon a Unicorn and Team leader, she had repeatedly received overachieving marks at school he area of falter was combat. Despite her determination she barely passed in that area. Next was Blastia Heart, Unicorn Support member, she passed the academy with higher marks than Kaz but much lower than Leafetta. She particularly excelled in healing and enhancement magic she finds herself particularly fond of Kaz, and as a result left and continued to leave boxes of cookies by his door while simultaneously bullying him. However Leafetta steps in and shields him. Then there is Bolt Strike a Pegasus Scout of the team. He passed with marks just below Leafetta, but failed in support training. He was maddeningly in love with Blastia Heart and cheated his way into the team displacing a unicorn by the name of Prancing Kirin, but her story is later. Bolt Strike considered himself a Mare's Stallion and was enraged when a failure such as Kaz was to be put in a squad mostly of Mares.

Now for Kaz, he was odd from the beginning, Leafetta regards herself as his keeper due to an incident late in school. She had been defending Kaz from the bullying of upperclass ponies who regarded his low marks as grounds for hazing. He was prepared to take it as usual until Leafetta stepped in. She called them out but they found her back talk insulting and struck her, the details later on are unclear as what occurred next but when a passing student had run for help the instructors arrived to see the juniors lying on the ground curled in pain while Kaz stood in the middle unharmed with Leafetta backed into a corner with a bruise on her cheek. Best estimates suggest Kaz attacked the upper class ponies but due to differences in training and experience it was ruled as unlikely. Ever since that event Leafetta secretly pledged a life debt to him and his marks continued to stay barely afloat.

Kaz worked with Blastia Heart as they rushed through a forest at full speed setting down magic devices every few yards. They were running to meet with Leafetta and Bolt who where doing the same but coming from the opposite direction. Kaz looked back Blastia was falling behind, "Hurry up! Their gaining on us!" He called out stopping to wait for her, by they he meant a large number of Red Timberwolves that had mysteriously appeared recently.

"How does a terminal reject like you run so far so fast! Your track scores are abominable! What gives?" She said breathlessly as she hurried past him.

"Who cares? Just speed up!" He stopped and turned as she set down another device, "Hurry up! Here they come!"

"Got it!" she said, "Let's go!"

Too late a small group was upon Kaz already, he drew his sword and sliced down the first one, "Go on ahead I'll by you some time! The mission comes first!"

She obeyed, too overridden by fear to say no. She hurried down the path and set up another device. She prepared to stand when she felt a presence behind her, "Kaz?" He voice shook with fear, she turned to face a Red Timberwolf that must have gotten past him, it's teeth dripped with a red fluid and she could smell rotten flesh in its breath. "Help!" She screamed in terror.

Kaz came out of nowhere giving the wolf a flying kick to its side, he landed helping traumatized Blastia move, "Come on don't quit on me now that was our last marker! Now come on!" She numbly obeyed.

The two finally made it to the clearing where Blastia curled into a fetal position and began rocking. They where shortly joined by Leafetta and Bolt, Bolt seemed to be in the same condition as Blastia. Timberwolves began spilling over into the clearing clawing and fighting each other to get over the wave that had formed. "So leader lead us, What do we do?" Kaz said sarcastically.

She looked at him dryly, before analyzing the situation, "Well the enemy numbers well above one hundred, so fighting delays the inevitable, so we have to… Hey Kaz get back here!"

Kaz ran into the nearest wave holding his sword firmly with his teeth he began to expertly cut down the horde of wolves. Leadetta turned towards another incoming wave and began blasting it with explosive magic bolts. The explosions seemed to do little more than displace the wolves. The pair continued fighting until Leafetta noticed a band of light forming on the ground, she called to Kaz who was to busy fighting to notice its formation, Kaz looked back for a half second when a Paticularly large wolf slammed into his side throwing him farther into the fray. The light grew stronger and Leafetta knew Kaz would be annihilated if he was caught inside too late. She was about to rush in there when a bubble of soft purple light appeared around his unconscious body, She looked back to see that Blastia had recovered enough to put a force field around Kaz. The light grew to a near blinding level as the Timber wolves were reduced to pieces but Kaz was blocked the the light.

Once the event had ended the two mares rushed in to see Kaz stagger to his feet disoriented and bleeding heavily. The two helped him to his feet and carried him back to town. Bolt looked at them as they passed him, "Wait, What about me?!"

Leafetta looked back, "you just got nipped by a Timber pup, then by hollering bloody murder brought this whole mess upon us! As well Kaz almost died, you just sat their whimpering like a confused foal."

Bolt Strike got to his hooves, muttering, "Stupid low life scum, always playing the hero. He almost died on purpose I bet, yea just get the mare's sympathy"

Chapter 1.11: Dragon's Keep and the Hang out.

The day after the mission the guard captain told the team to take it easy. Kaz had already recovered at the hospital and was back at home, on his door hung another box of cookies. He picked it up and saw Blastia walk by, "Hey joo ant erm er dees?" His mouth muffled by the box, so he set it down, "You want some of these with me?" He asked clearly.

Blastia turned red and crossed her hooves, "I...umm, sure." She felt ridiculous, reduced to a school girl state by the offer of her own cookies.

Leafetta passed down the hall and saw the box, "is that the box of cookies you keep saying are equivalent or better to nectar and ambrosia?", seeing Kaz nod she continued, "Can I have some then if they are so good?"

When Kaz open the box there was a note, it read "Thx and Get Well Soon -XOXO." Blastia looked at the note and turned extremely bright red and took off. Both Leafetta and Kaz stood mystified at the her sudden departure. Leafetta looked at the note and turned equally red, "Wow... You actually have an admirer... There really is all kinds of ponies out there."

"Well do you still want one or not?" He asked.

"No it's not for me, it's all for you lover colt!" She laughed and trotted away to her room.

He took them inside to eat by himself. After he had eaten five of the delicious cookies he walked out of his room, the was a note on the floor, "Kaz we are at the bar celebrating hurry up and join us! -Bastia" It read. Shrugging he made his way to the only bar in town, upon arrival he was unexpectedly ganged up on by two large earth ponies, "Hey are you Kaiser?" The one to the left asked.

"Nah Nah, his name was Kurz, Bro!" The right one said.

"Uhh did you both mean Kaz?" He said slowly, he felt these two where a little slower than most.

"Yea that was it! You that stallion?" The right one said, obviously Kaz was right he was faced by morons.

"Nope, not me, but I think I know who your looking for!" Kaz went on to slowly decribe Bolt's coat mane and cutie mark.

At this time Bolt Strike rounded a corner shout in distress, "see Blastia and Leafetta! Kaz started a fight!" He stopped a stupified expression on his face as Blastia and Leafetta rounded the corner quickly.

The two large Stallions looked over, "hey that's the one! Get him!" The ponies began to move menacingly close to Bolt who's expression turned to horror.

"I'll put an end to this!" Leafetta said as she pushed up a magic wall while Blastia teleported both ponies to a nearby well.

Kaz explained what happened and the note, one which Blastia denied writing. Leafetta claimed to hate bars, Bolt Strike remained silent with a stony expression, he claimed as well to have not have written the note. with no leads as to who wrote the note they decided to drop it. "Well we could still celebrate, Kaz do you still have some of the cookies left? Or did you pig out on them?" Blastia said with a serious expression.

"Yea I still have a ton, they were really good too you guys would love them." He said.

"The it's settled," Leafetta spoke, "let's spend the night on the hill overlooking the town, we could have a picnic!" Agreements where murmured around the four.

Quickly after being the first one to the top Kaz choose a spot and rolled out the mats he was given. The rest showed up shortly after he finished. He popped open the box of cookies he dubbed the super cookies, everyone talked and played games, and sparred. All the while Kaz sat away detached from the group, Blastia came over looking down upon him, "What are you doing here alone huh? Think your too good to play with us after your near death experience? Or are you just too plain high and mighty to hang out with us reject?" She said mockingly.

Leafetta looked back at Blastia with a cutting glare, "be nice or shut up." She said simply before turning back.

Blastia threw Kaz a annoyed look, "Hmph! It's probably better for my intellect to just not talk to you." She said, under her breath she added, "Reject."

Before she could leave Kaz looked at her, "if you do not wish to talk to me then why bother in the first place?"

She looked at him confused, "well I... Just um… ahh…" she faltered, everypony began to stare at her waiting for an answer, "umm uh… Just mind your own business stupid reject!" She stomped off glowing red with embarrassment.

Leafetta walked over to Kaz smiling, "so the ferocious Kaz bears his fangs!" She sat down next to Kaz, "doesn't the moon look cool tonight?" The moon was crimson this time of year.

Blastia walked back over, her haunghtyness reclaimed, "it happens every five thousand years you know. Duh it was in the brochure for this place, that's why the town is called Mare's Breach right yea? It's a legend about how this mare who was this crazy combination of a unicorn and a pegasus, with all the strength of a Earth pony!"

Bolt snorted in derision, "Everypony knows one can only either be a Unicorn, Pegasus or Earth Pony! Besides, no Unicorn could have the strength or physical skill of a Pegasus or Earth pony, right Kaz?"

"I bet your about to see just how strong unicorns are." Kaz responded despondently.

After Leafetta spun Bolt Strike around multiple times till he tossed his cookies, figuratively and literally, she looked at Kaz, "what's wrong?"

Before he could answer a rumble sounded in the distance, in the lake that was next to town a large building began to rise out of the water. "What is that!?" He called to Blastia over the rumbling,

"I don't know! Do I look like an expert on buildings arising out of Lake Crimson Stain?!" Blastia said.

He took time out to shrug at her as if he expected a concise answer. He was met with her scowling at him. Once th rumbling stopped the rest of town began to gather on a nearby hill. Kaz looked at the building before them while Leafetta, Blastia, and Bolt rushed over to meet with the guard platoon sargent. It vaguely reminded him of the maw of a dragon about to launch a fire ball. The way that the top half of the castle like building hung over the lower portion looked like the jaws, where the position of the battlements and towers looked like horns. It gave him a dark feeling.

Chapter 1.22: The Wolf and The Scar.

After the town council had met for a discussion for what to do about the building that rid out of the lake it was decided that fourth squad would investigate the ruins. Once news had reached Kaz he was upset, not about not getting assigned but because he was part of fourth squad. "Cheer up Kaz, we get to go where no pony has been for a really long time! Who knows what cool stuff we could find." Leafetta said to him in the fourth squad locker room.

"Maybe there is a good reason they left it abandon. Who knows what kind of crazy traps we could find that will kill us! Ooh maybe I'll get caught in a boulder trap and get crushed to death! Won't that be fun!" He replied sarcastically, "ugh I'm still tired from last night! Do you know what I had to do?"

Blastia Heart walked in on them, "oh what high an mighty task where you up to last night sir Kaz?"

"The mighty Kaz was stuck with tending to the feywolves last night." Leafetta said, "if I where you I would honored, Feywolves attack anypony they don't like, and for some reason they take to you as if you where their Alpha! I would kill for that!" Leafetta exclaimed, she was incredulous as to how he could act as if the Feywolves where not worth his time.

"Blech, I still don't care! And now I got this guy following me!" Kaz said, stopping and turning.

A small black wolf like pup bumped in to Kaz's leg, for a scrawny creature it was obviously strong, as Kaz almost fell inciting a laugh from Blastia and Bolt Strike, the latter who had just approached. The pup was roughly knee high, it's tail divided into nine individual strands. All Feywolves had twin color fur, this one's was jet black, with glowing streaks of toxic purple. It's eyes were marble with cuts of purple and black.

"Woah! Kaz, you can't have him out here! It's dangerous for a small pup to be without its mother!" Leafetta chided.

The pup's intelligent eyes focused on her and proceeded to slap her face with his tail. I don't know he might come in handy!" Kaz laughed, "Hey tough guy that's my team leader she is better than me so watch out guy!"

The pup sat and looked at them both it's eyes analytical. It's tail wrote in the dirt, "you're just lazy, she is less so, but she is not as cool as me or you."

Blastia Heart busted out laughing, so did Bolt. However Leafetta was crushed, while Kaz remarked at the pup's linguistic skill. The pup swung his focus to to the laughing pair, "Blastia you're a slow unicorn good only as auxiliary, and you are just a savage brutish idiot, also a bit of a newborn when you get attacked." It wrote.

Kaz again remarked the pup's writing ability, Blastia joined Leafetta would had secluded herself to a corner ashamed. Bolt however got mad and moved threateningly towards the pup. Before anypony could react Bolt was on his back with the puppy standing on his chest with his tail acting as a sword point and hovering over Bolt's neck. "Careful," Leafetta hissed, "Black Feywolves have needle like fur that could do some serious damage if you literally rub them the wrong way. Purple streaks means speed, due to a black Feywolf's aerodynamic body, they are naturally fast. Not to mention their aggressive nature, with a pup like this his speed is unparalleled. Purple and black is crazy quick."

The pup nodded at Leafetta's explanation in approval, then looked at Kaz intently, a picture formed in Kaz's mind, it was of the pup attacking Bolt, "No don't he is just an idiot." Kaz said slightly confused.

Leafetta gasped, "Wow, it one thing to not be attacked by Feywolves, another to bond with one! Kaz your eyes! They have the same marble pattern as the pup! Why do you have all the luck?" She said slightly strained, it was too much for her.

From Leafetta's view Kaz was getting undeserved rewards. She worked her tail off to get to her position through hard work and discipline, She had hoped to be a guard for a major city or be one of the ponies who fight in wars and come home heroes. Not stuck in a random off the radar town, with an annoying bully, a stupid stallion who always hits on her, and a pegasus who thinks he can just coast through life. The truly maddening part was that Kaz, who is the laziest and most ungrateful knight, seems to always come out on top! Without even trying, she feels compelled to stay with him, she could easily ask for a change of station but she couldn't bring herself to it. To rub salt on that wound he barely recognizes her sacrifice for him, if she accepted a promotion they would be separated, and another squad leader would takeover and probably have Kaz excommunicated from the knights.

"In any case we had better get moving" said Blastia, who was already moving on, "I don't want to be in these woods after dark, might get nipped by puppies!" She laughed out the last part.

Bolt looked to the side embarassed, "it was a full grown wolf, and you know it!" This earned him a shrug from her.

The others followed, Kaz and the Feywolf's pup rolling their eyes simultaneously. The walk through the forest was uneventful, but the encountered a strange red rootlike protrusion from the ground every so often. As they got to the shore of the lake Bolt and Kaz began having a competition of who could reach further without getting wet, the Feywolf showed the both of them up. Leafetta stood peering at the castle with Blastia, "Leafetta, how are we supposed to get in? There isn't a boat, bridge, or anything."

"I'm not sure," Leafetta replied candidly.

Bolt walked up to the them, "By my command, OPEN!" He shouted in a commanding voice.

Kaz only laughed, "you have to say it way cooler than that!" He walked up to them, and shouted "Expand, Oh Holy Bridge of Light, guide us to our endless destiny! Now that's how you…!"

Suddenly the ground rumbled as bridge made of light shot forth from where Kaz stood, and it connected with the castle in a slam.

"Woah…umm I found the bridge?" Kaz said in a shaky voice.

The wolf pup seemed unfazed, it licked its paw before looking at Kaz coolly, "What? Don't give me that look like you go through this all the the time!" Said Kaz.

"In any case… let's get to it." Leafetta said, slightly jealous the bridge opened for Kaz.

Chapter 1.33: The Cold Star, and The Red Devil.

While crossing the light bridge Kaz could see a few fish, one odd one flew past kicking up water and leaving a red trail. He ignored the oddity and continued to the castle. Upon entering the fan out in the main hall searching for clues to its origins. It was an entirely uneventful and very borish search, Kaz looked through and under countless artifacts, had been scolded by Leafetta to be careful multiple times, and ultimately found nil.

"Ok, how long are we gonna keep searching? I'm getting tired." Blastia complained.

"We search until we find something." Leafetta simply put, "Right guys?"

"Not to sound nihilistic, but for the time we searched I sure there's nothing here. Unless Kaz would like to grace us with more magical words?" Bolt said, obviously tired and bored.

Kaz glared, "Ha ha, like what? "Appear to me Oh great truth! Shine upon us your resplendent wisdom" …Wha?" Kaz stopped as light shined from the wall.

Voices emanated from the light. "You have sought us where our stories stood, listen well for once you should. Written here the stories say, for the loyal hero must look this day. Bare thee name be strong as steel, hear us now or fear you feel. The beast in red as left out its cage, now we can not hold back it's rage. Loyal Kaz stand strong and fast, for fates hope as come at last! Kaz Oh loyal knight must fight, to save all that they hold bright! Brave your truth and bare my sword, for you have heard now her holy word." The voices sounded like they had to breached across time to connect with them.

A shining sword erupted from the wall, impaling itself before Kaz. "Regia Fang?" Kaz read across the blade, "What in pony's name was that!?"

"Ok why is Kaz so special? How is it you get lucky on every call!?" Bolt pouted.

"Before any of that we have to report what Kaz found. Then we have to figure out what this red beast the voices referred to is." Leafetta directed, "Come on everypony, move out!"

Kaz grabbed the unwieldy sword in his mouth before putting it down again, "ok that is clearly not designed for a pony to use, what the heck is it?" He complained.

As if it was an intelligent being it began to shine with light, and sped towards Kaz evaporating his current armor before it died down, Kaz looked at himself in bewilderment, he was fully clad in shining chrome armor. It was kneehigh on his legs, fully wrapped his torso, formed a winged helmet with a large forward spike protruding from its center. It also gave a unique flexing cover armor for his wings, and across his feathers that had a shine to them that let loose every known color as light glinted off it. "Woah…" they all said in unison, awestruck by Kaz's armor.

The words "Fidelis Cor" inscribed themselves upon the armor, along with a red lightning bolt. Suddenly an orb of light appeared and enveloped the group, a light that shined so bright that it blinding all of them.

Once the light died down the were standing in the middle of town, Kaz still dressed in the armor. Leafetta walked away towards the castle shaking her head, "No that's not possible, teleportation my be achieve able, but at the range we were teleported? No we should have teleported into oblivion!" This was all to much for her, everything was breaking down. Kaz summoning magic bridges, and making voices, a red beast, the sword, and now the armor, illogical teleportation was only icing on her cake of disturbing aberrations!

The feywolf pup on the other hand was in shock, it was just out of its nest, and now crazy things it's mother hadn't prepared it for shown itself today. On unsteady legs it slowly walked towards the pens in order to find its mother. "Hey let's all take a break and reconvene in the morning, aye?" Kaz said as he picked up the pup like a mother would have. The group nodded slowly, each had its own issues to deal with now.

Chapter 1.END. Sacrificium, truly an unjust end?

Kaz leapt out of bed in alarm, he had dreamt of being under attack by a malevolent red mist, in which green poisonous eyes burned into his soul. The events of the last night rushed him as looked to the sword that laid against the wall. As soon as he touched it light shone forth, and again he was wrapped in his chrome armor. He left his room as Blastia rushed him, "Thank the gods your awake, the town is under attack! We need everypony out there!" Before he could ask Blastia rushed off warning everypony else.

He shook his head, rushed down stairs, and out to the sounds of battle. He analyzed the seen for only minutes till he caught sight of a giant red monster, it's body a grotesque mass of red ichor, it had three flailing heads that smashed ponies around. It's heads looked like little more the skull fragments of an unknown creature stuck together. He rushed it at full speed his horn lowered. The creature noticed to late and was impaled by his spike. However this did little to stop it, as it swung around one of its heads and bit Kaz. The armor resisted most of the bite, but Kaz was stilled jarred by the force of it.

Kaz escaped from its jaws, and rounded to face it. The monstrosity followed suit, focusing in with all three heads. It instantly turned into a large worm and with surprising speed took of towards the forest, leaving Kaz to give chase, with Leafetta not far behind.

Kaz slowly walked through the forest keeping an eye out, he ran towards a fallen guard who was barely breathing, but as soon as Kaz got close he was dragged away, screaming. He froze staring around, as Leafetta quietly approached, "Kaz? It's me… what's happen… AHHHAH!" She screamed as blood poured out of the trees, and on top of her completely soaking her, in the warm sticky fluid. She froze in fear, whimpering, plastered to a tree out of fear as one of the heads descended and approached her.

"Hey ugly over here! Look at me! Not her, ya stupid freak of nature!" Kaz taunted, causing the beast to turn on him, dropping from the trees in a spider like form.

"Oh sh…" Kaz was cut off by the beast's roar, barely ducking as it swiped at him.

A fierce battle raged on between Kaz, and the evil thing before him. They traded blow for blow, dodge for dodge. Kaz was not enduring as the monster was, and found himself slowing down. The beast was also heavily injured and decided to retreat, it accomplished this by growing wings and taking fast flight. "Oh no! we are not done yet ugly!" Kaz roared as he took flight as well.

The beast was faster than Kaz was in flight, and Kaz found it a struggle to keep up. He pushed himself and searched deep down for anything to pull him forward. He found it, in a screech of power the winds split and a Rainbow erupted across the sky as Kaz midair tackled the beast and drove it towards the castle. "This is the price I will pay! With color and hope, I give my life for this land! Sonic RainBoom!" He said as he impacted the castle, causing it to collapse. Leafetta screamed as she rushed to it.

When Leafetta arrived she found Kaz floating in the water unconscious. She hauled his limp form onto the shore cradling him. He sputtered out water as she pressed his stomach, "Leaf? Leafetta? You press to hard." He said nonchalantly although in a half dead voice, he got up, "I can walk, I'm fine. Let's go home. It's over." He said with a ragged smile. She trotted ahead happy to see him up.

When Leafetta. Got back to town the Feywilf pup who had been asleep during the battle was awaiting Kaz's arrival in the rain that had started. Leafetta smiled, "Kaz is right… here?" She turned seeing no one she sank to her knees, a sick feeling of knowing raised as she hugged the confused puppy, and cried. "I'm so sorry… he's… he's not coming back…" the puppy froze then darted to the forest alone. Leafetta did not have the strength to face his body.

The puppy by scent found Kaz's limp form. It barked at him, not receiving a response, the puppy bit Kaz. Still nothing tears welled up in the puppy's eyes as it summoned up what little magic it had left into a bolt of lightning, this received no response as well. So the puppy curled next to him trying, in vain, to keep Kaz warm from the rain. Kaz had gained the spirit of Loyalty and passed on sacrificing his life to stop the menace. He had won, but at the cost of his life.

Leafetta eventually gathered Bolt and Blastia to recover Kaz's body and the puppy, but when they arrived to where Kaz was to be all the found was a blood smeared pile of rocks. Leafetta pulled apart the rocks but found nothing, there was no trace of their presence at all. She looked magically but nothing as well. So for three days and nights guards hunted through the forest finding nothing.

Few can speculate what had happened, but the popular consensus was that he being a hero and scrificing himself was called to join in at the halls of Valhoofa, d the gods burned his body on their own funeral pyre, and the puppy either ran away, or joined Kaz at Valhoofa. What ever happened, Kaz was to be remembered for quite sometime.

Chapter Epilogue

"Wow! That was awesome!" Rainbow Dash said rising into the air, "but not the part about him, you know." She finished quietly.

"Yes but, Dear that quiet doesn't explain where the elements came from now does it? Maybe loyalty but what about the others?" Rarity followed up.

Applejack nodded, "What's with the Tree of Harmony too? Where did that come from? I'd sure as like to know."

"Heh calm down, there are a lot more to the book! Maybe they will get to it later, once all the the elements have been established." Twilight said.

"So was that the first time the Sonic Rainboom was ever used?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"I have yet to find any other uses of it. If these events really predate the Elements of Harmony, or even the Tree of Harmony, then I would say yes Kaz was the first." Twilight replied.

"Hmm I didn't realize it carried such meaning, and weight…" Rainbow Dash said somberly, "it represented an Ideal for him, to sacrifice himself for everypony else to live in peace. That's real loyalty, I don't know if I really could use the Element of Loyalty again after hearing that." She grew quiet as she finished.

Everypony stared at her surprised by such deep thoughtfulness, she quickly got back to her average self. "Well I can't wait for the rest!" With that she jumped landing in a pile of pillows, ears ready for more, as everyone else joined her making room for both Twilight and the book.

Hoping more more guidence here then where I posted it originally. Looking for more Plot improvement tips. Prologue here: http://www.brohoof.com/forums/topic/49039-six-names-six-stories-six-hearts-to-beat-as-one-wip/

Edited by Light's Edge