Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone here like Human and Pony romance stories...

Bendy

Do you like Human and Pony romance stories?  

50 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like Human and Pony romance stories?

• I like Human and Pony romance.
    • I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
    • I dislike Human and Pony romance.

(edited)

Does anyone here like Human and Pony romance stories. *Gasp!* Duh duh duh! Banish me to the moon for my heresy! Yes, romance stories between a sapient alien pastel MLP FIM Pony and a Human.

I do, because I love stories that explore xenophilia between other sapient beings. Do you like Human and Pony romance? Do you have no strong feelings one way or the other? Or do you dislike Human and Pony romance?

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Umm...no, not particularly.

Go read Fornax for your Xenophiliac needs, friend. x)

img-2497592-1-240px-FornaxCover.jpg

Errr, I'm not sure. I can only like another alien, it looks and behaves Humanish enough, like an Asari or MLP FIM Pony.

Plus Mass Effect romance music always plays in my head every time I read a Human X Pony romance story.

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjFYtw1JVR8

Or this:

Edited by Rush

Errr, I'm not sure. I can only like another alien, it looks and behaves Humanish enough, like an Asari or MLP FIM Pony .

What about the Hanar and their sexy, sexy tentacles?

(edited)

What about the Hanar and their sexy, sexy tentacles?

Nah, too non Human for me.

I don't like big stupid jellyfish. XD

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Nah, too non Human for me.

I don't like big stupid jellyfish. XD

Ah!

But you look like a Volus type of man, amirite?

That consatnt wheezing is enough to make a fangirl squee aND a fanboy blush.

I like to keep an open mind on subjects so I read pony and human stories if they catch my interest enough. That is if they. If they don't garner enough interest, I'll pass the stories. Besides, there is no shame nor humiliation in what one reads; there is only entertainment.

Good day.

They are one of my favorite genres of pony fanfiction if written well. Part of it is a fantasy fulfillment, but there's nothing wrong with that. I like human x pony clopfics too. As long as there is some real emotion behind it and it's not just mindless smut.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know I think it be like talking to your dog you love your dog but not that much just enough to go "WAAAH dey silly puppy" even then a talking pony whos intellect and speech match English tone that and can understand you on a human level that might actually be odd and would cause many debates and rights issues but at least we don't have to worry about that hehehe because that is impossible.

(edited)

Yes I love pony on romance stories even if many have clop in them. 

I have nothing against pony on human relationships, they are sapient minded beautiful ponies and not some random talking horse. I mean even their facial structure is formed well enough to kiss a human.

I mainly read anthro themed pony and human romance stories but there are some really well written regular pony on human stories.

They also help people live their fantasizes and that is fine. Even though some romance stories have regular ponies, the emotional attachment they have with their human boyfriends can get really deep and in some cases get NSFW. I mean many are just very well written that one who reads them get  very much pulled into the stories that the surrounding can become a blur. Kind of like reading a really good book and even though there are no visuals, the mind is very powerful and when you get very attached into a good story, it sometimes feels like your part of the story. Also, there are some really good YouTube channels that have people reading these romantic fanfictions with music to fit the story, and even voice acting in some cases that allows the person following along to really get attached to the story and allow thier mind to visualize it even better. Some of my favorite fanfic readers on YouTube is DrClop, and Doctor Cobra.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not particularly irked by it, though in the fan-fic world this usually is written as clop.

I prefer to transform one of the characters so both member's of the ship are the same species, and then possibly give the one that has just changed some time to adjust so things are quite like they are in Equestria Girls where Twilight starts crushing on Flash after barely being a human herself.  :P

I found the prospect of pony on human action can make for decent comedy under certain circumstances however.  :lol:

I've never read any fanfics like that but as a general idea, I'd take it as far as maybe hugging/cuddling them (I mean come on, who wouldn't want cuddle one of these ponies, they're so cute!). Any further, it would just be downright uncomfortable at least for me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes I love pony on romance stories even if many have clop in them. 

I personally love the Human and Pony action. I find it better than just Pony on Pony action. 

Am I crazy? In know the Ponies are sapient minded thus it's xenophilia, but still. 

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

They're neat. Plus easy to think of.

A Human Planeswalker visits Equestria. Twilight Sparkle takes a shine to him, since he's a walking wealth of knowledge of other worlds and magics that Equestria never has seen before. She lets him stay at are home where they spend nights trading stories and knowledge. He uses a Polymorph Spell to change into a pony to move about during the day without drawing attention and Twilight crushes on that pony form. Other Mane 5 take an liking to him for the many things he knows and magics.

Edited by Singe

(edited)

They're neat. Plus easy to think of.

A Human Planeswalker visits Equestria. Twilight Sparkle takes a shine to him, since he's a walking wealth of knowledge of other worlds and magics that Equestria never has seen before. She lets him stay at are home where they spend nights trading stories and knowledge. He uses a Polymorph Spell to change into a pony to move about during the day without drawing attention and Twilight crushes on that pony form. Other Mane 5 take an liking to him for the many things he knows and magics.

I dislike a Human being turned into a Pony.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

I dislike a Human being turned into a Pony.

Same, not really into those stories either.

But thats the great thing about fanfictions, there are stories for everyone to enjoy.

• Brohoof 1