Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 RP

Lightwing

Rain blushes more and giggles, "Yep I guess my gift is over-blushing" He chuckles as he smooches more and hugs then follows along as they start to make stuff. 

Xeno got up to go get his things when he heard a noise coming from the building next to his, "What the hay is that?!"

Lightwing was still hugging him

"How much I missed you!!I tried to have a relaxed life,bit i couldn't forget you and Frozen!!!But I didn't knew where to find any of you!!"

She kissed him,and started to cuddle again

The noises were increasing and increasing,and Xeno could hear them easily

Rain keeps turnning redder as he hugged and cuddled Light. "Yeah me too...where have you been? Where is Frozen right now?" He asked as did more things. He kisses her while murmuring.

Xeno looks at the cabin and hears the noises coming from the room. "What the Hay?!" He said trying to look through the window

Lightwing started to think,and then laughed

"Yeah!!She left on a travel with Levi!She said something about...Sidekicks,and travelling.You know,the Frozen that we know and love :lol: "

She hugged him again,kissed back,and then started to cuddle with Raindash

Rain laughes and hugs and cuddles more as he blushed still. "Oh of course. Frozen is definitely something" he said with a chuckle as he hugged Light closer

Xeno peered into the window "Hey! What's all the ruckus about?" He said looking in "oh....my Celestia. ...." He gasped and rubbed his eyes

Lightwing giggled at him

"Of coursr she is!She is our Frozen! :lol: "

She hugged him more and more,until she heard somepony entering on the room

"Ok,who are...Oh oh..."

She turned to Raindash

"Raindash,i'll not censore this,bit...We're bucked..."

She points towards Xeno,who's watching them

Xeno looked over with a grim expression as Rain turned and looked in horror,

"Oh hey dude, heh heh" He said sweating as he got off of Lightwing

Xeno didn't look very amused 

Rain pokes Light "Think of something quick!!!" He said as he blushes and tries to think himself

Lightwing then started to do what she did best

"Oh!!!!My leg!!!It hurts,it hurts!!!"

She was crying,while trying to get up

"I've broke my leg,so Raindash was giving me a massage,to help me to relax!!Ahhhh!!!My leg!!!"

She was trying to scream as high as possible,and,by the way,she made Xeno to leave the room.When he left the room...

"And you said that my theatre classes were stupid.. :P "

Xeno looks shocked as Rain started to rub Light's leg. "Feel better Light?" He faked as he winked at her and whispered "Wow you can fake really well" 

Xeno leaves quickly and blushes "Sorry about that"...

Then when he leaves Rain sighs in relief and falls over on the bed. "Whoa that was close"

Lightwing knew that ahe was right,so she made again what she knew best.She cuddled with him,but,thid time,without making noise

"Better? :) "

She hugged him,and tried to speak lowly,to avoid more incidents

"And yeah...I've born with that talent.I can fake veeery well..."

She kissed him on the cheek

"And this time,let's try to not make noise,ok? :catface: "

Rain smiles and hugs and smooches her back quietly "Got it!" He whispers back as he giggles like a filly and blushes. "Oh man you are still sweet as ever if only Frozen were here, then everything would be perfect" He grins and continues with stuff

Meanwhile at the Burger place in Ponyville most of the officials had arrived for the inportent meeting

Lightwing started to wonder...she had the feeling that she was forgetting somwthing...

"Mmm...You're soo comfy :3 "

Wait..Comfy...Burger...Burger place!She jumped and took Raindash from his hoof,amd started to fly towards the Burger place

"Raindash,we have an important reunion on...2 minutes,so erase your blush from your face!!"

They reached the bueger,but they both crashed on the window.Luckly,nopony ended harmed

"He...hehe..."

They quickly took a chair and attended the reunion

Lightwing smacked Raindash. lightly,to make him stop from too much blushing.Then,she whispered to him

"If ypu stop frok blushing during this reunipn,i'll give you double cuddles tonight :3 "

She started to attend the reunion seriously,but she couldn't because...well..they were making an officer reunion on a Burger place

Shining Armor goes up to the conter. "You guys can order if you want" He licks his lips. "I'm starving" He orders 3 big burgers. A hay fries and a large milkshake

Rain blushes a bit but it goes away as he whispers back "Deal" He giggles softly and pokes her. "Come on lets go order Lighty...I mean...Commander Lightwing"

Lightwing smacked Raindash

"Silly Rainy...Raindash!I'm not a commander like you.I'm just the main bound between the relationships between the Dragons,the Gryphons and the Ponies."

She got up and came with Raindash tp order something

"Er,ywah.I wanna the biggest hay burger of this place"

She gave him a stare

"With extra of chips ;3 "

"Sure ma'am" The guy behind the counter said as he looked at Rain and grins "and what your boyfriend want?"

Rain blushes madly as he stammers..."uh...welll she's not really my.." His voice trails off as he orders "I'll have a milkshake, hay fries and a medium burger"

((A simple note.If you wanna to have a full ponified RP,use coltfriend in the place of boyfriend,and marefriend on the place of girlfriend.No one is going to force you to use one of them,but it's only a simple note :3 ))

Lightwing facehoofed.When is going Raindash to stop from blushing?

"And if my menu doesn't have enought fries,i'll pay only 8 bits ;) "

She waited with Raindash for their menus

((Oh ok :3 Thanks for the note))

Rain rolls his eyes "I can't help it" He glaced around to make sure no one was watching and whispers to Light. He smiles as they get their menus. 

The waiter pony looked at them and grins "What can I get you two?"

Rain stops his blushing and orders his food then turns to Light

Lightwing ordered(again) her food,and waited next to Raindash

"Hmmm...I wonder..."

She put a serious face at him

"Why do the officers had choosen a hay burger place as a meeting place? :3 "

She started to chucklye,and lightly hugged Raindash,without anypony noticing it,and then she waitwd again for her burger

After hearing what Raindash said,Lightwing started to look around herself.He was right,it was better to raise a bit the mood,after those dark days

"So...How many time we'll hav eot wait for our food?"

On that moment,a pony came with two packs of food.One for she,and another for Raindash.

"Finally!!!"

She quickly picked up her pack of food

Rain licks his lips and unwraps his burger. He suddenly felt really hungry and began to eat sloppily as he got ketchup all over his face "Mmmmmm! This is really good! Whrn was the last time we ate?!" He said between big bites. His blushing was hidden by the globs of.ketchup on his face.

(Even this...You blush eating a mother*ucking hay burger

*explosive facehoof*)

Lightwing unwrapped her hay burger,and then she ate it inmediatly

"Mmm...Yummy..."

She picked up the fries,and she made the same with them.Raindash was looking at her with a weird face

"What?I love to eat :catface: "

She cleaned her face,and bough another full menu

Rain looks at her and gives her a weird face as he giggles a bit. "Oh my Celestia you are a really messy eater" He said wiping the ketchup from his face.

Shining Armor was gulping down burger after burger.

Rain looks over at him and stares at Shining Armor.."wow, look at Shining" He said whispering to Light