Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 RP

Lightwing

Lightwing starts to walk next to Raindash

"You're right...I've met challenges,but this!This surpasses every one of them!!!But i'll not give up without trying..."
She starts to walk outside,next to Raindash

"Their problem is that they don't want a team work.They want to do everything alone."

Suddenly,she smirks at Raindash
"That remembers me a pony that during a lot of time didn't wanted my help ;)

Rain rolls his eyes and gives Light a little shove. "Oh come on Light! I didn't have any real friends back then except maybe Twily" He blushes "even she was more of a partner than a friend. And I didn't know how you and Frozen were such great friends to me" He smirks. "We should rest up in order to train these "soldiers" " He groans "this is gonna be hard" He walks with Light back to camp

Lightwing walked next to Raindash too

"Your life sure was a mess before having any friend,huh?"

They entered the building and headed to a room

"You're right.We should rest a bit before following the training of those..."Soldiers"..."

She opened the door and jumped on a chair

Rain rolls his eyes and sighs "this should be fun training all the ......"soldiers"....They are in the worst possible shaped! " He walks down the hall. "Come on Light. Let's go get something to drink from the mess hall"

Fang bowed to his father "but father. You always have been the peacemaker"

"I am getting old son"

• Brohoof 1

Lightwing got up and came next to Raindash

"Let's go then!"

While they were going to the hall,She started to make a few questions

"Sooo...How it has been your life since the last time we've met?I tried to have a relaxed life after soo mamy mission,but you?You love to work.What have you done during this time?"

Thwy were still walking through the hall

He blushes and keeps walking. "Well you know, I've been working with Twilight and all. She's being very bossy still. Man we argue sooo much. And of course she always wins in the end. She threatens to call her big brother every time" He rolls his eyes and walks over to the water fountian

(2nd Gary Sue fail,good interaction with a canon character >:3)

Lightwing starts to laugh at Raindash

"Hahaha!!!Still as bossy as ever!!!But i've never talked to her,but you say a lot about her bossy ways,so..."

She sat on the fountain and started to drink some water from it

(What did I do this time?)

Rain sips a bit of water from the fountain. "Ahhhh...much better. I was getting thristy from frustration" He grumbles as he thought about the disappointing recruits "this is gonna be hard...very hard" He remarked as he sipped the water more.

• Brohoof 1

(I'll explain it more deeply on a PM :3 )

Lightwing ended to drink from the fountain,and then smiled

"You know what I always say.Better to try somethong and fail on it,that to never try it.."

She jumped and started to flap her wings

"Can you wait a few minutes?I wanna practise a bit"

She flew upwards and started to do a few maneuvers on the sky

Rain looks up at Light. "Lighty what are you doing?!" He sat down and looked at Light fly.

Xeno had embarrassed himself in his attempt to fight. "Dang! What a failure today was" He mumbled as he walked over to his cabin and sat down on the steps "dumb ol Lightwing and that RainDash Snipe Dragon's fault"

• Brohoof 1

Lightwing made a few more maneuvers on the air,before going down again

"Nah...Just practising a bit.It passed a long time since i've las practised..."

She sat again next to Raindash

"So...What we were saying?Oh yeah..."

She pulls out a long sword from nowhere

"Why don't we make a friendly fight?Just to see how you improved since last time :3 "

She put herself en garde,ready to fight

Rain laughes and playfully shoves her. "Sure little Lighty* He smirks "I'll take it easy on you" Rain chuckles and got into a defensive stance.

Xeno then got up to find the his two commanders preparing to fight each other. "Oh my god!"He said

as he sees Light and Rain. "They must to have gotten into a fight! I have to stop them before they rip each other appart!"

Lightwing moved her sword quickly,throwing Raindash to the floor

"I have a little thing that you don't have..."

She uses her wingforce to move from side to side,and to hit Raindash on multiple spots

"You always had a great strenght.But,you miss the speed...What's a strong attack if it doesn't hit the target for being too slow?"

She puts the sword on his neck

"I think that i've won this time..."

She moves the sword from his neck,and helps Raindash to get up

"Sorry :P It must be something weird to be defeated by a girl,huh?"

Rain blushes but hugs her and smiles. "Well I was taking it easy on you and plus....I ah..." He blushes. "Your not any ordinary girl" he said and looked at her smiling. He winks.

Xeno runs over when he saw Light throw Rain to the ground. "STOP!" He said as he ran up to them. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO....uh...doing?" He looked at Rain who was laughing a bit. "Why are you laughing?...aren't you hurt?"..

Lightwing hugged him back,amd then folded the sword

"Of course that i'm not an ordinary girl!You know me for years,and ypu should know that!"

Then,she sae Xeno appearing,and he seemed scared.She eraded the smile from her face,and put a commander voice

"We weren't fighting for real,recruit.If i wanted to battle for real, he wouldn't tell it..."

She unfolds again the sword

"You talk a kot that you wanna fight,but...Are you able to balance the 3 traits of a warrior?"

She flew next to a tree

"A bit of strenght"

She moved the sword,and easily cutted a big branch

"A bit of speed"

She picked up the branch on mid air

"And another bit of intelligence"

She threw the branch away,hitting a brick,and making a bunch oh them fall to the floor

"If you're able to balance those 3 traits,you'll call yourself a true soldier..."

She dismisses him quickly,and then she smiled again at Raindash

"I had to learn to seem like a leader to my recruits"

She started to laugh and hugged Raindash again

Rain raised an eyebrow and laughes then hugs back "wow you change your attitude quickly. I was afraid that guy was gonna see you hugging and being all warm and fuzzy to me" He smirks "Your tough and all on the outside but you're really soft on the inside" He giggles and ruffles her mane. "Maybe I should be YOUR commander" He smirks

Lightwing smirked at him

"You can always dream,Rainy...If you manage to defeat me one day,i'll let you call me commandet,but,until then..."

She was still hugging him

"And yeah...That's one of my traits.I can change my emotions very quickly.One second i'm serious,and the next,i'm all soft :catface:

And imagine our reaction if everyone of our recruits knew that we're soo fuzzy to each other"

She closed her eyes and hugfed him even more

Rain smirks and hugs tighter. "Oh I will definitely defeat you some time soon" He laughes. "Oh if our recruits knew this about us, we'd be so embarrassed and everypony would laugh at us" He smiles and keeps hugging. "I don't care. I love you and Frozen soooooo much" :3

Xeno sighes and returns to his dorm

Lightwing hugged even more too

"I wonder if Frozrn will be back any day...She said something about Levi and stuff :3 "

She stops from huggins

"I don't know you,but...On my room,there's space for more hugs,and the recruits can't see us,so...."

She started to smile lightly and to rub her mane

He smiles. "Yeah we 3 made the best team ever" Then he raises an eyebrow "you know we were assigned the same room to stay in" He laughes. ."Sure let's go" He gets up and walks beside Light closely. "Don't want to run the risk of getting caught" He chuckles "oh don't forget we have a meeting today at the burger place with the other officials"

Lightwing started to giggle as they've gone upwards,towards their room

"I'll always wonder why the officials had choosed a burger place for a meeting...Well,it's still better than the last time

*flashback!*

On the middle of nowhere..

"Well,we need to talk about the weapons...

*end of flashback!*

They finally reached their room,and when they crossed the door,she pulled him to the bed

"For the old times! :3 "

Rain blushes madly and giggles as he allows himself to be pulled by Lightwing. "Whoa there Little Lighty." He blushes as he gets thrown on the bed "oh yes old times" He chuckles in a low voice.

Xeno grits his teeth as he thinks deeply "oh how could I get into trouble even.more?! I gotta show them!!"

• Brohoof 1

Lightwing then started to smooch Raindash all ovwr his face

"Come on,Rainy!!It has passed years since we've last seen,and today i wanma have a bit of fun :3 "

She ended kissing him,and then she hugged him again

For those who were near their room,they could hear them both making...Stuff

Rain blushes madly but giggles and starts to smooch Light too.

"Oh the good old days, I missed you sooooo much, It's so good to have you back" Rain smiles and hugs her back tightly while still in bed.

Xeno gets up with ambition in his eyes. "I will do something great! Greater than anyone has ever done! I'm going to journey into the land of Dragons and Gryphons!" 

Lightwing started to giggle too

"You'll never be able to kot to blush for everything,huh?I love you for that speacially :wub: "

She hugs him even more,and then starts to kiss and kiss...And then they started to make stuff :)

Again,the noise was soo strong,that Xeno could hear ir easily